Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Class Discussions > Casters

Closed Thread

Old 05-26-2015, 04:45 PM
Aviak

Default Hungry Earth for Sale, Cheap in Kunark

I've got 3 copies of Hungry Earth. They seem to be going for 50 plat in EC. I'm selling them for 25 plat each in Kunark. I'm in WW right now and bound in the Cabilis bank, so either of those two zones would be ideal for me. I'm posting this here rather than in EC tunnel because I'm selling them outside of EC and selling them for half price in order to help out other Necromancers (I remember finding my copy was a huge pain). If this is in the wrong section, I apologize and ask somebody to either tell me or a mod/admin to delete/move this post please.

I also have Research 55 and am willing to craft any spells (even Hungry Earth) for free provided you bring the mats to me. I'm Kossi in-game. Contact me through this thread, forum PM, or in-game /tell and we can discuss meeting up. I'm not willing to do any sales outside of Kunark.
Old 05-28-2015, 02:03 PM
Aviak

I'm now on the old world continents (currently Faydwer) and will be for a long time. Prices are still 25pp per copy and I've got a copy of Words of Spirit that's free to whoever brings me the Words of Materials for the combination. Research is now 71 and still free with your mats. I have my own Book of Dark Bindings.
Old 06-04-2015, 10:15 AM
Kobold

Do you still have a copy of hungry earth?
Closed Thread