Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Red Community > Red Rants and Flames

Closed Thread

Old 05-24-2015, 10:03 PM
Banned

Default A Message to the staff

The majority of the population agrees that Nizzar was unjustifiably banned except for the minority core of toxic players who are monopolizing raid mobs with record numbers. ( Terpentine, Gongshow, Cyren, aimchat, etc ). You banned Nihilum...fine, but Why Ban Nizzar permanently? 7 Months ago, weeks after the banning, Sirken made a forum post saying Nizzar was allowed to make a new character and come back...Suddenly 5 months in Sirken "Changes" his mind? Many people have been banned on this server for RMTing, Exploiting, Etc MULTIPLE times, and they are still allowed to reroll...What sense does it make to specifically not allow Nizzar to come back?
Are you scared?
[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 05-24-2015, 10:04 PM
Banned

Send a message via AIM to Agatha

i gotta agree, why is he blanket banned from playing on this server? i don't get it? why are other people allowed to come back and nizzar isn't?
Old 05-24-2015, 10:06 PM
Banned

RMT'd, got told not to lead his guild or he'd be blacklisted

continued leading his guild, got blacklisted

let's riot
Old 05-24-2015, 10:08 PM
Orc

I am all for competition, he will never regain his choke hold on the server
Old 05-24-2015, 10:09 PM
Banned

If Nizzar came back holocaust would be off the server within 2 months,
maybe that's why sirken changed his mind?
hehe
Old 05-24-2015, 10:15 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rednaros [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
The majority of the population agrees that Nizzar was unjustifiably banned except for the minority core of toxic players who are monopolizing raid mobs with record numbers. ( Terpentine, Gongshow, Cyren, aimchat, etc ). You banned Nihilum...fine, but Why Ban Nizzar permanently? 7 Months ago, weeks after the banning, Sirken made a forum post saying Nizzar was allowed to make a new character and come back...Suddenly 5 months in Sirken "Changes" his mind? Many people have been banned on this server for RMTing, Exploiting, Etc MULTIPLE times, and they are still allowed to reroll...What sense does it make to specifically not allow Nizzar to come back?
Are you scared?
[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
tldr

mad
paragraph
etc
Old 05-24-2015, 10:20 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by FaithlessKR [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
im scared that nizzar will come back and grief me back to a devnoob 10 pop server
Old 05-24-2015, 10:25 PM
Planar Protector

Dunno why you compare Niz to some plebeian getting banned.

If you're the box overlord and you get caught breaking the rules, are given a second chance only because the staff is worried the entire server will go to shit if you're banned and break the rules a second time see if you get to come back.

Don't forget to tell the GM banning you to "start lifting" when he more or less begs you to be contrite.

Say what you want about him but Nizzar went out like a fucking boss.
Old 05-24-2015, 10:29 PM
Fire Giant

Voted don't care in the poll. If you think I'm scared of nizzar please refer to my sig.

Also are you mad that you ceased to be a factor on that same "10 pop" server rag?
Old 05-24-2015, 10:30 PM
Planar Protector

Nizzar used to play 24/7 like Lite, have a following of no lifers that used to grief any new players into quitting.

A true top guild would just do that to contenders, like I see Holo doing hence the possibility of a second or more guilds.

Keep career players off the box - playing like a job to pay bills and shit just ruins it IMO.
Closed Thread