Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Blue Community > Blue Trading Hub

Closed Thread

Old 05-15-2015, 03:28 AM
Sarnak

Smile My robe leading to Celestial Fists (book) MQ!

Get your Celestial Fists (Book) soon or even tonight! With this book, all you would need is Demon Fangs to get your monk epic! How this MQ will work is I will give up my Robe of the Whistling Fists upon turn-in and all you would need to provide is a Danl's Reference so that you can get it! I've checked the forum posts and threads and am pleased to announce that my price of 28k is the cheapest you will find throughout it all. So don't wait! PM me on here or send tell to Making in game! Thanks!
Old 05-15-2015, 04:56 AM
Aviak

If I had the immortals book id take you up on this [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]...I've only got about 30k right now, unless it included loot rights on immortals book + the MQ for 30k [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]. Let me know. Thanks.
Last edited by Celestias; 05-15-2015 at 05:01 AM..
Old 05-15-2015, 10:26 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Celestias [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
If I had the immortals book id take you up on this [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]...I've only got about 30k right now, unless it included loot rights on immortals book + the MQ for 30k [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]. Let me know. Thanks.
Immortals book is easy enough to get from skyfire.

♦♦ Nikkanu (60 Dark Elf Cleric) ♦♦
♦♦ Psychoactive (60 Ogre Shaman) ♦♦
♦♦ Recycling (60 Iksar Necromancer) ♦♦
♦♦ Silentblade (60 Dwarf Rogue) ♦♦
♦♦ Yourack (60 Human Monk) ♦♦
♦♦ Bargains (EC Mule) ♦♦
Old 05-15-2015, 11:40 AM
Aviak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nikkanu [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Immortals book is easy enough to get from skyfire.
Does it ever just end up rotting or going for cheap in sky fire OOC if I hang out there long enough maybe I'd be able to catch one ? [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 05-15-2015, 01:23 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Celestias [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Does it ever just end up rotting or going for cheap in sky fire OOC if I hang out there long enough maybe I'd be able to catch one ? [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Depends, if people are there farming books you could probably pay for loot rights... or if an enchanter is there trying to spawn Felia Goldenwing for their epic quest then lots of Immortals are likely to rot.

♦♦ Nikkanu (60 Dark Elf Cleric) ♦♦
♦♦ Psychoactive (60 Ogre Shaman) ♦♦
♦♦ Recycling (60 Iksar Necromancer) ♦♦
♦♦ Silentblade (60 Dwarf Rogue) ♦♦
♦♦ Yourack (60 Human Monk) ♦♦
♦♦ Bargains (EC Mule) ♦♦
Old 05-15-2015, 01:56 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nikkanu [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Depends, if people are there farming books you could probably pay for loot rights... or if an enchanter is there trying to spawn Felia Goldenwing for their epic quest then lots of Immortals are likely to rot.
This.

I spent 3-4 hours camping Felia, got 4 or 5 immortals books before she spawned. Fortunately I had a Druid and Mage from Europa helping me and they were able to grab all the Immortals books but the final one which I grabbed (I forget if it dropped off Felia or not).

A bard camping Eldrig may also get you an Immortals.
Old 05-15-2015, 08:12 PM
Sarnak

The robe is still available. My monk is right at Lheao in TD and ready for the turn-in. Send the PM!
Old 05-16-2015, 11:43 AM
Sarnak

Still available!
Old 05-18-2015, 10:55 PM
Kobold

Just want to say, Tingowingo is solid and was a delight to deal with. Transaction went off without a hitch!

Thanks!
Closed Thread