Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Red Community > Red Rants and Flames

Closed Thread

Old 05-04-2015, 08:22 AM
Sarnak

Default Empire. explain to me why treat people this way?

this is taken right off their About the guild on their website. I understand the thick skin part cuase this is pvp, but this is seriously close to hate speech

Community. We aren’t here to play social police. We preach thick skin before sensitivity, but there are limits. If you are a huge dickbag, it’s going to be a problem. It’s generally more fun to raid with chill people. This extends to the forums as well. Understand that anytime you post, you are representing Empire. Don’t be a retard.
No arbitrary rules. We don’t care if you’re 12. We don’t care if you’re a girl. It is expected that everyone have a decent margin of control over their life and not have autism and that’s it.

ok. well I DO have autism tks very much (Asperger syndrome), my brother has even worse autism then me (he'll proabaly never be able to leave home). its not a joke, its not funny, its a real disability that ive had to deal with. Ive progressed, but to exclude someone because of their disabilities or to mock them because of it....its like your telling bad cancer jokes to someone in chemo.

Is there some reason for this kinda hate? Ive sifted though all the major guilds since I started here, but this reason is at the top of my list as to why your guild is unaccpeable.
Old 05-04-2015, 08:28 AM
Planar Protector

rating this troll 0 potatoes
Old 05-04-2015, 08:33 AM
Sarnak

TLDR
Old 05-04-2015, 08:41 AM
Banned

Lol this gunna lead in to some form of PQ or something to have guild charter changed?
Old 05-04-2015, 08:59 AM
Banned

to be honest, people with aspergers are welcome in empire.

you'd be surprised how many dysfunctional people are in empire and red99 in general.
Old 05-04-2015, 09:02 AM
Banned

The statement about autism is crass, but tongue in cheek. It is not meant to be taken literally.

However, if you really think about it. Aspergers wouldn't allow you to 'get' most jokes, and it could very well be a potential source of drama for someone with your condition.

We have people in the guild that are technically qualified to diagnose aspergers in real life.

"Is Empire right for me? Do I have bergers in my brain?" Sign up for your in home test today at EmpireR99.com
Old 05-04-2015, 09:03 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Casey VII [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
The statement about autism is crass, but tongue in cheek. It is not meant to be taken literally.

However, if you really think about it. Aspergers wouldn't allow you to 'get' most jokes, and it could very well be a potential source of drama for someone with your condition.

We have people in the guild that are technically qualified to diagnose aspergers in real life.

"Is Empire right for me? Do I have bergers in my brain?" Sign up for your in home test today at EmpireR99.com
basically this. if you can't take a light hearted joke that common among video games, then maybe ur autism is better suited somewhere else.
Old 05-04-2015, 09:04 AM
Planar Protector

tl dr, make your point and be gone. aint reading more than 3 lines from a scrawny gnoll.
Old 05-04-2015, 09:07 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by SamwiseRed [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
tl dr, make your point and be gone. aint reading more than 3 lines from a scrawny gnoll.
ur a big time planar protector dog.
Old 05-04-2015, 09:12 AM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Casey VII [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I lol'd