Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Red Community > Red Server Chat

Closed Thread

Old 04-02-2015, 01:09 AM
Aviak

Default <Azreal> has gone too far

Here is the situation. One to two days ago, <Azreal> entered the Plane of Sky. Once inside, their guild pulled several Bazzzazzt NPC's from Island 6 to Island 1. When a Bazzzazzt is killed, it spawns a Bizazzzt, a level 63 NPC that doubles for 520 and has 25k hit points. Due to the nature of how these NPC's spawn after another NPC dies, wherever they are spawned is essentially their "bind" and if not killed, they will return to where they were spawned.

<Azreal> spawned several of these mobs, which are KOS, next to the zone in to the Plane of Sky. Anyone who zones into the Plane of Sky right now will lose all their buffs zoning in and be instantly killed by the several Bizazzzt at the zone in.

This has resulted in numerous players losing their corpses in Sky with no way to get them back without GM intervention. The mobs themselves are simple to kill with a buffed and prepared raid, but because you lose all buffs when you zone into Sky, combined with the fact that everyone is zoning into the fight from a port, the encounter is especially risky and a wipe likely by even the biggest zerg.

Plane of Sky Island 1 has always been a safe zone in PVE wise, and <Azreal> has gone to extraordinary lengths to disrupt access to the zone through manipulation of PVE elements of the game. Several people have petitioned this issue and I know for a fact that someone has spoken with Sirken about it already, but for some reason it's not viewed as an important enough problem to be immediately addressed. Furthermore, the "April fools" joke played on the server tonight was in incredibly bad taste considering the number of players sitting around waiting for a response to a petition to try to get their corpse back.

The leadership of <Azreal> should be held responsible for their actions in this ordeal. When you zone into Hate or Fear, you zone in expecting agro and a fight. This has never been the case with Plane of Sky. The nature of their actions create a situation where player corpses are un-retrievable by corpse summon because access to the zone is completely blocked. No other zone in the game has NPC's of this level of difficulty sitting at the zone in and instantly attacking anyone who shows up. That's for a reason, and creating a situation that goes against that reason should not be allowed and it definitely should be punished.

Someone reading this is probably thinking to themselves "That's a risk you take going to Sky", and my response to that is that there are many reasons to go to Sky that would not require a raid force to break in. There are a dozen or more quest NPC's accessible to Island 1 that players visit all the time without needing a zerg raid to access. Additionally, some people use it as a quick way to get to Freeport. What <Azreal> has done is inexcusable and it needs to be addressed.

Thank you.
Last edited by Fang; 04-02-2015 at 01:40 AM.. Reason: couple letters here and there
Old 04-02-2015, 01:16 AM
Orc

go back to blue please

Thank you
Old 04-02-2015, 01:27 AM
Fire Giant

Damn it only took them 3 years to think up a good strategy
Old 04-02-2015, 01:44 AM
Planar Protector

nothing better than a good rustle.

thanks for post.
Old 04-02-2015, 01:57 AM
Banned

Yeah I mean it was ok when my guild placed wurms at the entrance of veeshans peak to deny access of other guilds but now that Azrael is doing it we need to make a bunch of petitions
Old 04-02-2015, 02:00 AM
Planar Protector

that was actually accidental

plus: invis?
Old 04-02-2015, 02:11 AM
Planar Protector

Da and train them. Am I missing something here
Old 04-02-2015, 02:17 AM
Orc

The biggest guild on the server can't handle some bees and need gm intervention? Guilds on blue would leave bees in terrible spots for the next guild and people never cried about it over there.
Old 04-02-2015, 02:17 AM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by heartbrand [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Da and train them. Am I missing something here
Guess you wait a week and get them summoned back from rott? i mean don't you have 40 other members still with corpses? that is double our numbers play an alt or something.
also if you guys are smart it wont be to hard to CR.

Warlok Goatassin
Luminary Polyester
Master Cotten
Old 04-02-2015, 02:28 AM
Banned

Send a message via AIM to Agatha

god this is great, might have to return to azrael if this is happening, i will join the PL team and 8 box characters to 60 that can get banned to train holocaust.
Closed Thread