Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Red Community > Red Rants and Flames

Closed Thread

Old 03-26-2015, 01:05 AM
Banned

Default Justice Be Served

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The Guild <Nihilum> as a whole was completely disbanded, Members ( some suspected, some guilty) were permanently banned from the server, along with players catching permanent bans just for having a personal affiliation with said RMTer. That's perfectly acceptable seeing as how those are the rules of the server and you must follow the rules if you want to play here without worry of being punished. The problem I have with that is if said rule applies to one guild or one person in general it should apply to all? Well that's simply not the case here. Six months ago I left Holocaust. Shortly thereafter my rogue Cell was stripped of heiro cloak, boh, eoe, and other valuable items. I petitioned it and was told by GM Derubael that the perp was a buddy of mine. His character was banned and I was told I would not receive my items back as they have vanished into the abyss. Months later I find myself making amends with the perp and heres where things get interesting. You see, my old friend agreed to give me my items back if I would push to Deru for his account to be unbanned. Needing the items and being the great person I am, I agreed. On the contrary this old pal informed me he would have to pay me back in raw plat or wed have to work some other deal out due to the fact some of my pixels he had RMTed to a scumbag by the name of Nirgon. I turned in these screens to GMs which is cold hard evidence and was told he would be dealt with. Here we are 4 months later and the fuck is still actively playing this game and in a leadership position. So heres the question. You suspend players who are great and healthy for this server like Goot for saying FAG in ooc. Suspend players for killing someone without seeing a lns message just to yield to the zerg, yet when presented with cold hard evidence of an RMT transaction you still allow a piece of shit to play and not only play but be put in a leadership position and yet players like EXIMO who just knew Nizzar IRL catch perma bans. Hell, I was even suspended in /ooc for 120 days for /oocing I was going to delete my own character. Sirken.. you are on a huge power trip bud and I guess what im asking is just what in the fuck is REALLY going on here. Also, what is going to be done about it?
http://s1378.photobucket.com/user/ex...y/?view=recent
Old 03-26-2015, 01:07 AM
Planar Protector

in b4 delete
Originally Posted by Derubael View Post
WIPE IT CLEAN ITS TERRIBLE
#elfpals discord
Old 03-26-2015, 01:09 AM
Fire Giant

2 things

space ur post out better

the link is broken
Old 03-26-2015, 01:14 AM
Aviak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Exed [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The Guild <Nihilum> as a whole was completely disbanded, Members ( some suspected, some guilty) were permanently banned from the server, along with players catching permanent bans just for having a personal affiliation with said RMTer. That's perfectly acceptable seeing as how those are the rules of the server and you must follow the rules if you want to play here without worry of being punished.

The problem I have with that is if said rule applies to one guild or one person in general it should apply to all? Well that's simply not the case here. Six months ago I left Holocaust. Shortly thereafter my rogue Cell was stripped of heiro cloak, boh, eoe, and other valuable items. I petitioned it and was told by GM Derubael that the perp was a buddy of mine. His character was banned and I was told I would not receive my items back as they have vanished into the abyss.

Months later I find myself making amends with the perp and heres where things get interesting. You see, my old friend agreed to give me my items back if I would push to Deru for his account to be unbanned. Needing the items and being the great person I am, I agreed.

On the contrary this old pal informed me he would have to pay me back in raw plat or wed have to work some other deal out due to the fact some of my pixels he had RMTed to a scumbag by the name of Nirgon. I turned in these screens to GMs which is cold hard evidence and was told he would be dealt with.

Here we are 4 months later and the fuck is still actively playing this game and in a leadership position. So heres the question. You suspend players who are great and healthy for this server like Goot for saying FAG in ooc. Suspend players for killing someone without seeing a lns message just to yield to the zerg, yet when presented with cold hard evidence of an RMT transaction you still allow a piece of shit to play and not only play but be put in a leadership position and yet players like EXIMO who just knew Nizzar IRL catch perma bans.

Hell, I was even suspended in /ooc for 120 days for /oocing I was going to delete my own character. Sirken.. you are on a huge power trip bud and I guess what im asking is just what in the fuck is REALLY going on here. Also, what is going to be done about it?
btw yer prof isn'tworking
Old 03-26-2015, 01:17 AM
Banned

Its working fine on pvp server chat. Shrug
Old 03-26-2015, 01:20 AM
Planar Protector

there's your problem captain.
Originally Posted by Derubael View Post
WIPE IT CLEAN ITS TERRIBLE
#elfpals discord
Old 03-26-2015, 01:37 AM
Banned

i honesty don't know why rmt surprises anyone;

THE WHOLE SERVER IS AN RMT FEST!!!

i personally know of people in nilly who were rmting off the fungi they got from FKP but what is the point of even talking about it, it is what it is, and always will be the same lol.

why the fug do you think people needed 10 fungi's?

FKP was a fungi rmt fest.

ask tassador he bought a few of them.
Old 03-26-2015, 01:39 AM
Banned

that's the joke behind "got prof", u just look like an idiot for talking about it/accusing people.
Old 03-26-2015, 02:03 AM
Banned

ya FKP was definitely an RMT ring, which is why lite decided to adopt it for azrael
Old 03-26-2015, 02:05 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Colgate [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
ya FKP was definitely an RMT ring, which is why lite decided to adopt it for azrael
got prof little boy ?

Closed Thread