Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Blue Community > Blue Server Chat

Closed Thread

Old 12-31-2009, 02:12 PM
Kobold

Default Druid Gear Questions

I am struggling to find a decent (and affordable/attainable) mid level druid primary weapon. I am currently using a Jaggedpine Crook, and after looking through allakazam I really am at a loss for what I should be keeping an eye out for. Any suggestions for a nub druid?
Old 12-31-2009, 02:16 PM
Large Bat

Most druids don't bother using a weapon after about lvl 20 (at least not for fighting) so you're probably most concerned with stats. In that case, your best option is the Paw of Opalla. It's a somewhat tedious quest that you can look up details about getting on Allakhazam.com.

Other, slightly less work, options are Obsidian Scimitar, Testament of Vaneer, and Scepter of Flame. You can purchase the weapons and the testament is a pretty easy quest.

Hope that helps.
Old 12-31-2009, 02:23 PM
Kobold

4 minute reply. Guess I'm not the only one bored at work [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

Yeah, I wasn't really looking for anything to beat people with. I currently have the Testament of Vanear in my off hand (over 30pp to get that darn Joker). Too bad it's off hand only.

I will look up the Paw and the scepter. Thanks for the tip.
Old 12-31-2009, 09:32 PM
Fire Giant

You will want to be atleast lvl 30 to solo the paw. Fungus muntant camp can be nasty.

Gynok for the plat ring is lvl 26, and fairly easy (Just takes a long time).

Could also get a skull of jhen'tra, wich I believe is main hand druid usable. (No wis stats, just +mana)
Old 12-31-2009, 10:27 PM
Aviak

you could also get a charred guardian shield for cheap and put the Testament of Vanear in your primary.
Old 01-01-2010, 12:54 AM
Banned

Send a message via AIM to Murphy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tryfaen [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
you could also get a charred guardian shield for cheap and put the Testament of Vanear in your primary.
Except that it's Secondary only.
Old 01-02-2010, 12:24 AM
Skeleton

I don't remember what level this is obtainable, but I remember having a Runed Falchion till I got my Epic on live.
Old 01-02-2010, 08:16 PM
Aviak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Murphy [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Except that it's Secondary only.
doh, I don't know why i was thinking testament of vanear was pimary/secondary.
Old 01-04-2010, 08:11 AM
Fire Giant

I used the jaggedpine crook all the way to my paw. If you can get hooked up with a 1hb enchanted fine steel from the event, that would suffice for awhile.

you have few options out there my friend. best bet is to go do the paw.
Old 01-04-2010, 02:30 PM
Fire Giant

Got a Tainted Battleworn Morningstar this weekend to replace my OS. Got in on the 6th's undead cleric (2nd night in a row). The cleric spawns on the eastern side of kith and paths right between the house you see when you zone in and a tree next to it (I beleive there is an actual path there). 6 Wis is yummy.
Discord:Boommaster/Tinkermaster#9869
Closed Thread