Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Server Issues > Bugs > Velious Beta > Mechanics

Closed Thread

Old 01-04-2015, 07:37 PM
Scrawny Gnoll

Default forage bugged

I zoned out of Thurgadin with a shield on my cursor that meant to put in the bank but forgot. As soon as I zoned out into GD I put the shield back in my bag. However, after that my forage is broken. I have forage in a /doability command in a hotkey assigned to my forward movement key. It is giving me an error "Forage Error: Cursor not empty." That wasn't happening inside Thurgadin, forage was working fine until I zoned out with something on my cursor.
Old 01-04-2015, 08:51 PM
Fire Giant

Forage doesn't work with items on curser. This is because people were auto foraging while afk and stacking items up on the curser all night.
Old 01-05-2015, 10:52 AM
Scrawny Gnoll

Default sure

Of course, I wouldn't expect forage to work with an item on the cursor. But I had already put the item from the cursor into my bag, and for whatever reason this flag was not registered by the game. For the next 20 minutes as I ran around the zone with nothing on my cursor, I got the forage errors.
Old 01-05-2015, 12:15 PM
Planar Protector

Zone back into Thur with your shield on ur cursor and put it away. Try again to forage.
Closed Thread