Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Blue Community > Blue Server Chat

Closed Thread

Old 09-15-2010, 08:05 AM
Aviak

Default Where to hunt in my 20's

I have inconsistent play time, on again, off again so I can't really group often.

Any ideas where a level 21 Enchanter should look to level up? ... I can still squeeze out another level from Oasis (ugh), although it is getting to be pretty crappy experience.

Ideally, some place where I can control the flow of Mobs, and that isn't more than a couple zones from a city.

I did Sol A in my 20's as a ranger, but I don't think that is going to work well as a solo chanter, at least not at 21.

Aetherial Mistwalker
Retired Ranger (Xegony)

I had the surname before the sword first appeared
Old 09-15-2010, 08:08 AM
Kobold

I was linked this nifty website by my friend, Hedbonker...maybe it'll give you some ideas. [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

http://www.gordtulloch.com/twiki/tiki-index.php
Old 09-15-2010, 08:24 AM
Aviak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Glaani [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I was linked this nifty website by my friend, Hedbonker...maybe it'll give you some ideas. [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

http://www.gordtulloch.com/twiki/tiki-index.php
Thanks, I will look a bit more closely.

What is the status of HighKeep these days? I know the guards are camped by soloing mages/necros and I remember the orc area looked packed last time I ran by. What about the Picklaws though?

Aetherial Mistwalker
Retired Ranger (Xegony)

Old 09-15-2010, 08:26 AM
Planar Protector

I'd stick to soloing the 2 spawn Lake Rathe Aviak at the Arena entrance, or possibly take the light tower (3 spawn) if you can handle it. You can do that safely and for reasonable spell $ up until 24, at which point you ought to consider High Keep, Mistmoore, Uguk for some grouping. Alternatively once you have Cajolling Whispers at 39 you can solo Ogre Guards or Spectres instead of grouping.
Old 09-15-2010, 08:39 AM
Aviak

Lake rathe is an interesting idea. I am wondering about the travel time... paying 20-25p for a port when you only have an hour or two to play pretty much eliminates any money. (not that I am used to any money since I did crocs exclusively from 15-21.)

Aetherial Mistwalker
Retired Ranger (Xegony)

Old 09-15-2010, 09:25 AM
Orc

At 21 I was soloing in South Karana at KFC. You can kill Egrets and Darters and maybe some Rooks no problem. And higher level people will appreciate not having to kill the lower level mobs which just waste their hp/mana/time. I am close to hitting 26 and there is still plenty to kill in the area.
Old 09-15-2010, 11:27 AM
Planar Protector

If you're slick and don't mind borking your evil freeport/qeynos factions, camp Osargen in HK. Why?

ZEM + Osargen's crappy hp + his 6min spawn time make him an ideal camp. Be warned tho, he does hit like a ton of bricks (Triple 70s since he backstabs, and backstab to a front-facing opponent is an extra attack). No loot tho...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dumbledorf View Post
I'll look into getting it changed to The Secret Order of the Silver Rose of Truth and Dragons.
Old 09-15-2010, 11:49 AM
Kobold

I always liked South Karana. Wide Open so plenty of room/spawns to choose from. You can do aviaks, centaurs, gnolls, animals, whatever is around your level. There are 2 vendors in zone, and it's usually fairly easy to get a SoW/Clarity.

The ZEM isn't that great - but it's a nice spot to solo without a lot of traffic. Plus you can usually find someone to team up with and duo the mobs for even more efficient killing.
Old 09-15-2010, 12:21 PM
Fire Giant

High Pass is usually empty. Nobody is camping Orcs or Gnolls 70% of the time. Guards in the keep are camped pretty much 24/7. Pickclaws usually have 1 full group taking all.

"Life's short and hard like a body building elf."
Old 09-15-2010, 03:19 PM
Sarnak

not sure if this zone is up..but the warrens was always a great place to go for experience/loot/faction... can anyone verify if the warren is up or not.
Closed Thread