Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Blue Community > Blue Guild Discussion

Closed Thread

Old 10-22-2009, 12:44 AM
Aviak

Exclamation ** Divinity Recruiting **

This really needed an update so here it is finally.

Divinity is the still looking for a few great people. We are doing the planes regularly. We have taken down Naggy and are preparing for Vox. We are a guild that tries for a drama free, hilarious and helpful everquest experience on p99. The min lvl is 40, but exceptions are made for RL family and friends. We have vent and forums and all that jazz, for vent we only require that you be able to listen. (exceptions in the form of wife aggro can be made lol) If interested in joining Divinity please go to Divinity.guildportal.com click the *Join Divinity* button, fill out the application and one of my officers will get back to you in game, or hey.. it could be me /gasp. We run a reputation check thru the guild before invites, so asshats need not apply.. we have our own beloved asshats so those slots are filled atm. If you have a problem with female leadership then you also need not apply, I am not bound in the kitchen [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]. Please read the warning in the post below, Divinity and its parent companies are not responsible for humor caused accidents. If you need to speak to an officer here are a few of them you can contact in game: Tylwyn (forums officer), Rhalous (raidleader), Woodi/shad (raidleader), Barfight (Raidleader), Ramza (Recruitment officer), Pixel (jack of all trades).

See you in Norrath,
~Day
Last edited by Daydrem; 02-14-2010 at 08:12 AM.. Reason: updating
Old 11-03-2009, 03:05 PM
Aviak

Warning: If drinking while reading our guild chat you may experience carbonated beverage exhaled through nostrils by some of the off the wall comments.. [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 11-25-2009, 11:21 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Daydrem [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Warning: If drinking while reading our guild chat you may experience carbonated beverage exhaled through nostrils by some of the off the wall comments.. [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Its true.
Old 12-17-2009, 01:49 PM
Kobold

Greetings. I recently found out of this server and just began playing last night. I am having a bast!

My father and I also played on E.Marr back in the day. You may be hearing from me sometime soon [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

Good hunting.
Old 12-17-2009, 02:37 PM
Fire Giant

Good bunch of guys. Joined em on a RE raid to get some of thier members geared with BI stuff a few weeks ago. Highly recommended if you are looking for a mid-level guild that is looking to branch into end game.
Old 12-17-2009, 02:44 PM
Planar Protector

I've grouped with many a Divinity members and can honestly say that I have not come across a rotten apple in that bunch yet.

Good luck to you guys and look forward to grouping with you all out there!
Old 12-20-2009, 10:33 AM
Sarnak

I hear they have really good bards...
Old 12-20-2009, 05:46 PM
Sarnak

Send a message via AIM to Trimm

...and rogues!

Quote:
Originally Posted by nilbog View Post
Cats on the moon not happening on my watch.
Old 12-23-2009, 12:59 PM
Kobold

I want to thank President for his friendly words of advice and offers of assitance last night. Hope you used the SoW well.

Aranel - 16 Wood Elf Druid
Shamus - 2 Barbarian Warrior
Old 12-28-2009, 07:18 PM
Fire Giant

I sure did! Running to guk sucks =/

Enjoy the warrior and hit me up when you get around freeport im sure ill have something to give you.
Closed Thread