Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Blue Community > Blue Guild Discussion

Closed Thread

Old 09-10-2010, 09:33 AM
Kobold

Default Paladins in demand?

I've decided to dump my druid and go tank. I like paladins better but I thought I would level a druid to get started. I'm just not having that much fun though.

Are paladins in demand? I'm gettin' lonesome being unguilded. I have a regular partner but miss the chatter you get with a friendly guild.
Old 09-10-2010, 09:36 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Braveguard [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I've decided to dump my druid and go tank. I like paladins better but I thought I would level a druid to get started. I'm just not having that much fun though.

Are paladins in demand? I'm gettin' lonesome being unguilded. I have a regular partner but miss the chatter you get with a friendly guild.
regardless if you end up guilded, you can bet the farm if you hang outside Fear you'll gear up in full Valorium!

i love paladins, wish more folks played them! perhaps i just love "blind" having played an ENC [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 09-10-2010, 12:23 PM
Sarnak

I think almost all of the raiding guilds are overstocked on paladins.
It's really an overpopulated class on this server.

I'd go SK if I were you.

I have a full valorium 50 paladin just sitting around doing nothing because of the low demand.
Old 09-10-2010, 12:45 PM
Kobold

Don't really want a raiding guild. Really, once you get to 50 with full planar... what else is there to do until Kunark comes out. Besides, I'm already set on playing a paladin. The only question is whether or not I can find a guild that fits.

I have no doubt that there isn't a demand from raiding guilds. That's pretty much how it was on live too during classic. I'm just wondering what my odds are with the others.
Old 09-10-2010, 12:45 PM
Planar Protector

Only reason you'd really want to be a pally is so you can parade around EC with a flaming ego-sword.

Which used to be cool in classic but now we all know the stats in that thing stink, so forget it!
Old 09-10-2010, 12:54 PM
Kobold

Actually, that's not my favorite sword anyway.

I just like the character concept on a paladin. Besides, the ladies really dig my Lay on Hands.
Old 09-10-2010, 01:07 PM
Planar Protector

Sounds like you're pretty intent on making a paladin anyway. Go for it. Play what you want to play. You'll still be more desired than warriors in group situations [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

I enchant things...
Old 09-10-2010, 02:28 PM
Sarnak

Paladins are beyond amazing....fuck the people who give you shit for it. I had only 1 level 50 character that i played and leveld myself back in live/end of kunark, and it was a dwarf paladin....

same here on this emu. I just can not, for the life of me, get over how much fun they are...especially raiding.

Only thing is the leveling sucks lol, but if you stick with him long enough then it will definately feel worth it... alot of the paladins now get powerleveld from 1 to 50 and assume they accomplished something, but they'll never be a true pally

stick with it, get him leveld, and i promise you that most guilds will have you.
Old 09-12-2010, 09:39 PM
Fire Giant

i always liked the warrior light sabre epics better
Old 09-12-2010, 09:45 PM
Banned

When I started my paladin they were rare.

Now they are overpopulated by half-ass suck paladins.

Guilds actually want my mage over my fucking paladin, ugh.
Closed Thread