Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Red Community > Red Server Chat

Closed Thread

Old 10-07-2014, 10:41 PM
Aviak

Default Shout outs and a story that will inspire you to roll on red

In b4 TLDR, I got called in to work to babysit the server room in IT and have jack shit to do for the next 2 hours.

Well, what can I say other than this server is fucking amazing and I'm having more fun than I've had on an MMO in ten years. Other than server firsting every boss in BWL/AQ40/Naxxramas 40-man in vanilla WoW, last night's Feerrott skirmish was just incredible in every aspect and it was the most fun I've ever had online. I was out of range, running around behind Drez/Colgate/Ragnaros/Kakarot/Murda spamming heals, watching people on both sides drop left and right with a huge raging hard on. That could have been the three fat lines of coke I snorted before we zoned in to Feerrott from Innothule. Who the fuck knows.

After rewarding myself after our victory at the Fear portal by breaking down an entire opana 40mg extended release and blasting it, I found myself masturbating at the Feerrott portal for about 15 minutes until Holo leadership gave the call to zone in to Fear and start clearing. I haven't had a single upgrade in gear other than the Black Dire SoW boots in the past 2 weeks, so when Jimi and the loot council finally awarded me with my child's tear, I got that warm fuzzy feeling that you get when you pass a monumental benchmark in your character's career. Or, maybe it was the drugs. Who the fuck knows.

Despite all the shit I talk in OOC, I'm glad that Azrael gives us such a hard time because that polarizing effect really cements a desire to fight the good fight as an underdog. If I hadn't been trained and shat on by multiple Azrael members leading up to this, I probably would have just said fuck this emu shit and tried to get to diamond 4 in League of Legends instead.

Since the first Fear raid when we took CT, I've spent every moment of my free gaming time on EQ trying to get closer to 60. There have been some really cool motherfuckers along the way who have helped me immensely.

I rolled my character at level one when <Red> and <Smoke Break> were about a week from folding, so I guess it took me about a month and a half to get 54 and complete all the epic steps (except Lord rak, should be getting him tonight when I get off work because my guild is amazing and they all help).

Here are my shout-outs to all the cool cats that I'm getting pretty tight with, and even a few for enemies I have made because you've made this journey so much more exciting.

-Stoc, when I switched to red from blue and didn't have shit to my name, you gave me plat to get all my spells up to like level 14 and made starting in rags that much easier. Ironically, I am your enemy now, but I will never forget that. Thanks.

-Complexity, as much shit as I talk about you and your guild, if you hadn't griefed me with Adrian and pissed me the fuck off the night I got YT'd for the first time in High Keep, I probably wouldn't be playing this game because I remember thinking "God, if I don't see some PvP soon I'm just gonna go back to blue, what's the point." Also you gave me a green jade broadsword and you haven't tried to YT me since then, and you even grouped with me on your monk and got me 5 levels in one night (44-49) since your monk is so twinked and was a better tank than 90% of knights/warriors I had grouped with up to that point. The tstaff and 400K+ worth of other items probably helped but you've got mad skills bro. Can't wait to ding two more levels and get my shit pushed in by you and your guild. 56 is gonna be a hell of an awakening.

-Colgate, Buhbuh, Drez, and the rest of the Holo officers - If it weren't for your forumquesting, I never would have been interested in Red in the first place. Colgate's sig (the story of Nizzar, Bulletproofx, etc.) was the original thing that piqued my interest in EverQuest PvP. I was a raiding enchanter named Mezmah on Brell Serrilis/Cazic Thule in Watchers and then Silent Redemption but never had the balls to play on a PvP server. All of your videos/screenshots/recruiting posts pulled me in to the toxic world that is red and I wouldn't have it any other way.

-Gene/Scuzzle/Sonny/Armin/Lowi/Charlatan - You guys were the first real 50+ group I had and you made me step my game the fuck up and get a real UI. I was usually the best player in my group leading up to my late 40's, but then I saw you motherfuckers play and I was just blown away by how much you knew about game mechanics and ways to get the fastest possible XP. Scuzzle and Sonny especially, you guys are wicked good at using charms and carrying groups. Scuzzle, you are probably one of the funniest people I have ever had the pleasure of listening to on Teamspeak. The way you pronounce "******" made me shoot Rockstar out of my nose.

-Burgerking/Ragnaros - You guys are still convinced that I'm not a new player and you think I'm Jibekn, which I take as a huge compliment. To quote Kitkat, "spies make everything more interesting," lol. I wish I was Jibekn (in EQ only), since my most valuable item wouldn't be a bloodstained tunic and jade chokidai prod. lol. This weekend I will have a headset and I will prove that I am, in fact, not an Azrael spy. BTW Jibeknn if you read this post, I would appreciate it if you would let the server know I'm not you. ;P

-Amadayn/Exed/Fireman - The three guys who might be more fucked up on drugs and alcohol than I am at any given moment during primetime. I'm glad that I'm not the only person sniffing dope, railing roxies/morphines/opanas, taking bong rips, and destroying my body in order to make EverQuest that much better. Playing sober is for fucking squares.

-Agatha - I just fucking love you. The only non-Holo member that I treat as a Holo member.

-Dosecocks - It's fun ripping on <Eternal Lite> in ooc with you every night.

-Mrbigs/Dirtstar/Maximilien/Bloodsugar - You're all so fucking terrible and getting YT'd by you was hilarious because it should have been 100x easier than it was for you. You might wanna rethink your choice in competitive gaming cuz holy shit, if you can barely beat me when I'm in rags and you have 900k worth of items and you're best in slot droppable items .... well, IDK. If I were you I would have already quit the box to save face. It appears that two of you have because I haven't seen Max's bad midget self in Mistmoore in like 2 weeks and Lite has already revealed to us the fate of Mrbigs. Bloodsugar it's pretty funny when you all-in me with your ebon mace and your harm touch, only to have me get healed to full by guildies and watch you struggle chasing me around for 30 minutes just to get 0.2 points on the R99 leaderboard. I could feed and go 0-20 as Teemo in League of Legends and be worth more than I am on the box when I get YT'd. LOL

-Taunto - It was pretty shitty of you to take the platinum I offered you in return for loot rights to the studen't log in City of Mist last night, and when you ninja looted it and destroyed it in front of my face to make me rage, it was definitely a good rustle. However, I want you to know that I had a raging hard-on when Kitkat zoned in to CoM to fuck you up and you instantly went all apologetic on me because Holocaust now has a gigantic fucking target painted on your back. I've never seen a player call me a faggot, a ******, a piece of shit scrub, and a hacker in less than 5 minutes, and then instantly flip flop and apologize and beg me to call off my guildies from raping the shit out of you because you realized you've basically sabotaged your endgame career 50+ on the box. You're pretty much done on Taunto and you sure as hell aren't getting a name change, so I would transfer all my shit to a level 1 warrior and reroll now if I were you. Don't waste any more of your time leveling up. You'd better buy some xanax or weed because your attitude is gonna lock you out of any serious guild. It's pretty fucking bad when Slamdunkatron tells you they don't want you in their stables group because you're an asshole. There are no words for how hilarious it's gonna be when you're in range to me and the rest of my bros.

-Lithiuum/Fecal/Salem - Pretty shitty of you to YT Kammbo 80 million times last night just cuz he happened to get drunk and pass out early. Pretty sure Drez has you on top of his shitlist right now. You told me to call guild LNS and you would stop bind rushing Kammbo, like I have the authority to do that shit, lol. I'm not an officer, and none of the officers would call guild LNS anyway, especially after last night. We have you fuckers dominated and you'll never have that satisfaction of seeing Holocaust guild LNS. Ain't gonna happen, tryhards.

-Stasis - Your forumquesting has inspired me to hate you with a passion, although I have yet to encounter you ingame, or maybe I have and don't know who your character is. As of last night, all of your predictions have fallen through and TBH I think you're pretty nervous about the New Norrath Order. When Holo takes its first VP dragon, I'm gonna have to find out your IP address and pay someone who works for Uber to come by and check on you. Suicide is not the answer and never will be. It gets better, but you should probably consider going to blue or playing a new MMO. Losing VP for you will be like getting a divorce or losing a child in a car accident. Promise me you won't hurt yourself.

-Lite. "DO NOT ZONE IN TO FEAR OR YOU WILL BE CORPSE CAMPED UNTIL YOU ROT AND A GM IS FORCED TO SUMMON YOU." Much love brother. I haven't seen you online all day today .... either you were on a stimulant bender and getting your rocks off corpse camping us in Fear from the few days before, or you're just go depressed that you haven't come out of the woodwork since losing a second Cazic Thule. Keep your chin up, bro. My grandpa has some troughs set up on his farm just outside of Nashville that he feeds a good 20-30 sows out of every day if you need a free meal. Since you can't RMT an AoN this week, I would be happy to feed you. I'll take you to KFC and get you a few double downs, or if I have a good week in sales at work we can go hit up a blooming onion and a porterhouse at Outback.

I can't wait to get off work in an hour and 20 minutes to throw down with Holo and steal our first Trakanon.

BTW I'm gonna be typing a huge rant post every single day I'm at work until Velious comes out, the box gets wiped, or I'm dead, so get ready for some epic TLDRs.

PRAS AND LONG LIVE RED BITCHES
Attached Images
File Type: jpg haters.jpg (34.4 KB, 260 views)
Old 10-07-2014, 10:44 PM
Banned

wow how high on cocaine are u right now?
Old 10-07-2014, 10:51 PM
Planar Protector

Go on.
Old 10-07-2014, 10:56 PM
Aviak

I am indeed very high at the moment. Enjoy.
Old 10-07-2014, 10:58 PM
Planar Protector

The box has attracted weirder, you're safe here.
Old 10-07-2014, 11:07 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gaffin 7.0 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
used search in post no vibrate, didnt read
lol
Old 10-07-2014, 11:08 PM
Aviak

BTW Vibrate, here's your shout out.

The first time I saw you on the box, you were PKing my fellow group members in Unrest, and you were pretty ruthless. For some reason though, you never killed me. To this day, I don't know what that is. Maybe it's because I was a shaman and capable of healing you if Mrbigs showed up, or maybe you liked my attitude or something.

Long story short, you're a cool cat and I'm honored to be in the same guild with you.
Also you get a lot of shit on the forums, as a rule of thumb, the more haters you have, the better you're doing it.

I hope one day to grow up big and strong and piss off as many people as you have.

<3
Old 10-08-2014, 12:22 AM
Planar Protector

What the fuck is this guy talking about?
Old 10-08-2014, 12:23 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vharvest [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
-Taunto - It was pretty shitty of you to take the platinum I offered you in return for loot rights to the studen't log in City of Mist last night, and when you ninja looted it and destroyed it in front of my face to make me rage, it was definitely a good rustle. However, I want you to know that I had a raging hard-on when Kitkat zoned in to CoM to fuck you up and you instantly went all apologetic on me because Holocaust now has a gigantic fucking target painted on your back. I've never seen a player call me a faggot, a ******, a piece of shit scrub, and a hacker in less than 5 minutes, and then instantly flip flop and apologize and beg me to call off my guildies from raping the shit out of you because you realized you've basically sabotaged your endgame career 50+ on the box. You're pretty much done on Taunto and you sure as hell aren't getting a name change, so I would transfer all my shit to a level 1 warrior and reroll now if I were you. Don't waste any more of your time leveling up. You'd better buy some xanax or weed because your attitude is gonna lock you out of any serious guild. It's pretty fucking bad when Slamdunkatron tells you they don't want you in their stables group because you're an asshole. There are no words for how hilarious it's gonna be when you're in range to me and the rest of my bros.

I think i set a rustle record for simply looting a corpse. I'd like to see those screenshots of me begging for mercy from an out of range pker too lol.

[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 10-08-2014, 12:28 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by thugcruncher [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I think i set a rustle record for simply looting a corpse. I'd like to see those screenshots of me begging for mercy from an out of range pker too lol.

[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Blacklisted by Colgate oh nos you'll never get your epic now [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Closed Thread