Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Red Community > Red Server Chat

Closed Thread

Old 10-01-2014, 08:15 AM
Banned

Default What it's like to be a part of Holocaust

I must say so far it has been a pleasure to be in Holocaust. Gongshow is the best EQ leader I've seen to date. Kind, helpful and without the ego that plagues so many guild leaders.

Our guild runs more like a Council of friends and is utterly devoted to the goals that best serve the guild as a whole. No one gets stepped on or abused and every attempt is made to help new members succeed.

People trying to compare Holocaust to Nihilum is pure foolishness, most BIS Nihilum members are <Gods Work> while our members are in rags, low in lvls, and many inexperienced to EQ pvp coming from blue.

While Azrael boasts about denying people entry into they're guild and lording an elite status over everyone else, we take the tired, the poor, and the huddled masses. We give them a home and fighting chance on red 99.

Our guild is everything that is so needed on Red for the server to thrive, and we will continue to fight against the oppression that has kept red99 a barren wasteland.
Old 10-01-2014, 08:22 AM
Planar Protector

it's a lost cause, see red dawns history in this matter.

good luck nonetheless
Old 10-01-2014, 08:27 AM
Orc

Lol you say this but everbody that runs into a holo fucking hates them! Holo runs around pking anybody that isnt a holo. Id say holo is a plague to the red server. Red would be 100 times better without them. The only reason u have rags is because people join you guys so they can xp in peace. Ur like a disease that infests any zone yall walk into and kills off any population that inhabited.i wouldnt call yall nihi id just call you guys something like genital warts. Hell just the other day i watched 2 holos camp a wizzard spiral. They attacked anybody that ported to that zone. Yeah thats exactly what red server nEeds a bunch of assholes camping zones just cause they can. You can pras ur guild all u want but everybody knows what a holo is and what they are about.
Last edited by trigsta; 10-01-2014 at 08:33 AM..
Old 10-01-2014, 08:28 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by mitic [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
it's a lost cause, see red dawns history in this matter.

good luck nonetheless
Our Neckbeards are strong and unwavering
Old 10-01-2014, 08:30 AM
Planar Protector

Send a message via AIM to Not_Kazowi

Holo is cool because it has lots of VZTZ bros in it
Old 10-01-2014, 08:38 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by trigsta [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Lol you say this but everbody that runs into a holo fucking hates them! Holo runs around pking anybody that isnt a holo. Id say holo is a plague to the red server. Red would be 100 times better without them. The only reason u have rags is because people join you guys so they can xp in peace. Ur like a disease that infests any zone yall walk into and kills off any population that inhabited.i wouldnt call yall nihi id just call you guys something like genital warts.
Yes like every other guild on this server we do attack those who aren't in our guild. This is a PvP game and we are not confused about that.

But unlike other guilds our members willingly engage and seek out pvp in rags, they don't wait till 60 and BIS to make they're first stand. We also don't have twinks running around at low lvl's grieifing new player's.
Old 10-01-2014, 08:40 AM
Planar Protector

lil early for this praise but ya

holocaust definitly better than nihilum on these criteria

1. didn't invite qazzaz
2. didn't invite mitic

big points in my opinion, any guild that recruits anyone they see is a fucking disgrace, these low quality turds should never be recruited u dig
Videos
Wipe it clean.
Old 10-01-2014, 08:44 AM
Planar Protector

Holocaust is a swell guild
Old 10-01-2014, 08:47 AM
Orc

Ive actualy have ran into many other guilds and have never ran into any hostility. Yeah there are some u are questionable about when u see them zone in. But when it comes to holo everybody in group stops xpin and says get ready for pvp gank. Most pkin i see come from non guilded players and of course holo. U say like every other guild but its you guys that are being attacked all the time by them because u have no control. You just kill anybody, they leave everybody else alone or most guilds have there rivals they attack but other then that they dont grief other players. And i have yet to see a griefing twink thats in the large clans. They are always from random players starting random guilds
Old 10-01-2014, 08:56 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by trigsta [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Ive actualy have ran into many other guilds and have never ran into any hostility. Yeah there are some u are questionable about when u see them zone in. But when it comes to holo everybody in group stops xpin and says get ready for pvp gank. Most pkin i see come from non guilded players and of course holo. U say like every other guild but its you guys that are being attacked all the time by them because u have no control. You just kill anybody, they leave everybody else alone or most guilds have there rivals they attack but other then that they dont grief other players. And i have yet to see a griefing twink thats in the large clans. They are always from random players starting random guilds
Thank you for the report I was becoming worried that our member's were acting too blue, but according to this they are acting as reds worthy of the Holocaust tag.

We encourage them to attack everyone not tagged Holocaust and I am quite proud that they are making a clear distinction between Red and Blue server's.

It seems that you are disillusioned as to how red works, lvling in peace is not a part of Red, we welcome the fights, so should you.
Closed Thread