Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Class Discussions > Casters

Closed Thread

Old 09-26-2014, 01:47 PM
Skeleton

Default Cheap enchanter GCD reset clicks? And a few new Chanter questions.

Can anyone tell me of a cheap clicky to use for resetting GCD? Also can you tell me exactly how you use a clicky item to do this? Is there a macro or anything?

Also, any useful enchanter macros would be greatly appreciated. I'm only level 10 but I will refer back to this post as i level, so any level useful macros will be great. [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

Any tips on low level gear would be great too. I got a Crude Stein and Gypsy Medallion, but that's it so far. Sold a lot of bone chips and CB belts to get those. So I'm looking for cheap charisma gear basically, ideas appreciated. I plan to Charm a ton while leveling.

Thanks everyone for your help. [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

I'm a high Elf, name is Aidun. Say hello if ha see me!
Old 09-26-2014, 09:15 PM
Fire Giant

I used the Rod of Insidious Glamour clickie all the way til 60 until I got epic.

Basically cast spell - hit hotkey for instaclick (I have mine on 6), then cast next spell, instaclick, etc etc
Old 09-26-2014, 10:06 PM
Planar Protector

Gimp is correct. Rod is the best thing til you get your epic. Then Shrunken Goblin Skull Earring is good when you have your epic. J-Boots are alright but are limited to outdoor zones.
Old 09-26-2014, 10:27 PM
Fire Giant

Here are some links that may help you out.

This will let you search Enchanter items by slot. You can then click on the list headers to sort by Intelligence or Charisma for example. Then you can use the auction links and wiki to see what they sell for.

http://wiki.project1999.com/Category...nter_Equipment

This is a new auction tracker that you can filter by class, slot and by stat (so if you wanted an enchanter usable hat with charisma). You can then see people who have auctioned to sell one recently, people who auctioned to buy and also all the items in the wiki that match those filters. Note that that part currently has some items that aren't in this version like Velious items and a few later expansions.

http://ecmarket.webewizard.com

This auction site shows live auction updates from EC tunnel (when people have it turned on).

http://ahungry.com/eqauctions/
Old 09-27-2014, 04:09 PM
Fire Giant

I set my Rod of Insidious Glamor to a hotkey and bind it to a thumb button, being able to clear GCD quickly can save a life.

I don't think you'll be able to find a insta-click for less than 800pp (rod), but while you're leveling you might get incredibly lucky in the Lake of Ill Omen and score one of these:

http://wiki.project1999.com/Bracer_of_the_Hidden
http://wiki.project1999.com/Goblin_Gazughi_Ring

Find yourself a Druid or Necro to duo in LOIO and you can hang out there from ~20-28 too. Wont take long.
Old 09-27-2014, 04:16 PM
Sarnak

Glamour Rod is definitely the cheapest. I recommend leveling late teens in Upper Guk....there are at least three drops there for Sol Ro gear that you want to get, and high levels wander through often...I picked them all up for free.
Old 09-27-2014, 04:16 PM
Sarnak

Also you don't want to use the Gobbie Ring for GCD normally, it'll break your charm or kill your animation.
Old 09-27-2014, 04:30 PM
Aviak

Rod won't work before level 30 though
Old 09-27-2014, 05:11 PM
Planar Protector

Not sure what Goblin Skull Earrings cost on Blue, but on Red they're 3k.

Edit: NM just get a Gazughi ring and spam it on your target.
Last edited by Potus; 09-27-2014 at 06:56 PM..
Old 09-27-2014, 06:05 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by brecon [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Also you don't want to use the Gobbie Ring for GCD normally, it'll break your charm or kill your animation.
This is not correct.

You need to have a target for the Goblin Gazughi Ring. It's not self-only, unlike the Circlet of Shadow

I get your point, one can very easily break charm unintentionally, but it's not a guaranteed charm break/animation kill.
Closed Thread