Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Red Community > Red Server Chat

Closed Thread

Old 06-14-2014, 12:46 PM
Banned

Default For the health of the Server, do not hesitate to report this player

A little background on the player Spectre also known as Dullah on the forums. This player currently holds the record for most banned characters in project 1999 history. The rogue Spectre that he is currently playing is probably the 5th or 6th one he has had to level.

Many of the people guilded with him have spoken at length about this player's efforts to cheat the game. From modifying his UI in order to create a more wow like atmosphere, creating macros that would allow for instant weapon swapping, ghosting, and MQ use in order to be able to backstab from any angle. This player has also lost about 7 level 60's for stripping a player's accounts which he thought he could get away with by ground transferring the stolen gear.

This player's true desire to get ahead by cheating was best displayed when Azrael and Dentist did their first trakanon. We were all sitting in the tunnels and had a visual on the player Ender at the one way door. Magically he appears inside the lair, and not a single of the 40 main raid saw him come through, despite that we were all actively looking for him. What is this scumbag's best excuse?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dullah [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I'm sorry you have no idea how EQ works. At the time a rogue could sneak/hide all the way down to traks lair.

I guess after 14 + years of EQ he's figured out something about sneak and hide that the rest of us did not. I can only assume that he is referring to the ways that unplugging your ether cable enhances it.

Please staff keep your eyes on this player, and players keep the fraps rolling. You will be doing this poor server a favor.
Old 06-14-2014, 12:51 PM
Planar Protector

Dude, come on - have some self respect.
Old 06-14-2014, 01:52 PM
Planar Protector

Lite knows exactly how he did it, lololol
Old 06-14-2014, 02:08 PM
Banned

i was wondering what lite was going to whine about today. my money was on varience. guy needs to worry more about himself like carding underage looking girls instead of someone else in elf sim
Old 06-14-2014, 02:10 PM
Aviak

what a lame post. calling the kettle black much?

furthermore, this shit aint new, "got prof or it didnt happen"

imagine the gms stooped to the level of this "he said, she said" bullshit? c'mon lite get a grip

mind boggled

Teeks
Old 06-14-2014, 02:37 PM
Fire Giant

lite on a rampage of mad.
Old 06-14-2014, 02:41 PM
Sarnak

Cmon cut Lite some slack. Crown of Rile / AoN are gonna drop today and his chances of seeing either are 0%. The same as mine were when I was in Azrael and we were killing these mobs. /cheers.
Old 06-14-2014, 02:51 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Quiet [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Cmon cut Lite some slack. Crown of Rile / AoN are gonna drop today and his chances of seeing either are 0%. The same as mine were when I was in Azrael and we were killing these mobs. /cheers.
That's because you are unlikeable in every aspect. Sorry to break it to you, but your negative attitude and depression being nasally conveyed in TeamSpeak caused you to be Lite's bottom bitch.
Old 06-14-2014, 02:54 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Slathar [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
That's because you are unlikeable in every aspect. Sorry to break it to you, but your negative attitude and depression being nasally conveyed in TeamSpeak caused you to be Lite's bottom bitch.
http://www.urbandictionary.com/defin...m=bottom+bitch

quiet top dawg among lite's hoes?
Old 06-14-2014, 02:59 PM
Sarnak

Server is dead.. Can't wait till we decide to release 6 hours of terrible Nihilum footage.. BTW guyz thanks for letting me in ;-)

- Oppressor
Closed Thread