Tier 0
Nagafen Vox
Tier 1
Maestro, Innoruuk, Cazic Thule, Dracolich, Ragefire
Tier 2
Venril Sathir Trakanon Faydedar Gorenair Severilous Talendor
Tier 3
Veeshans peak

This is an idea I am proposing based on the current C/R/FFA Rotation that would lock out different guilds from doing content based on their collective abilities, to completely lock out bottom feeding and make it easier for new guilds to get into bottom tier raiding without taking 2+ years to progress to harder content.

Obviously certain raid bosses are required to complete epics, however, with the developers coding all of the epics to be MQable, I see it as an opportunity to get higher tier guilds to be more co-operative with lower tier guilds and to form relationships with eachother to benefit their own interests.

Exploiting the system by making tier 1 guilds 'feeder guilds' has its own benefits for said 'feeder guilds' by actually having people showing up for raids and seeking these guilds out instead of EC tunneling, leveling to 60 and joining tier 2/3 guilds.

Killing a tier makes your guild that tier, just like the raid.php is set up and only with a strong case, made to a GM can you recede a tier.

Tell me what you guys think.
Old 06-10-2014, 01:40 PM
Kobold

I was also considering making trakanon his own tier, being tier 3 and VP being tier 4, which would make guilds like TMO/IB/BDA an easier case to make by dropping a tier if for some reason they had massive fallout and didnt have enough keyed members to do VP, without bottom feeding off all the other raid mobs they clearly dont need.
Old 06-10-2014, 01:42 PM
Sarnak

proposing raid changes in RnF. Faggot.
Old 06-10-2014, 01:48 PM
Planar Protector

Not a fan of this idea. I hate the idea of a guild being locked out from a mob permanently. It doesn't fit in the realm of classic, and I would just find this annoying.
Old 06-10-2014, 01:49 PM
Sarnak

This will just force class C guilds to make even more rogue alts and have them join lower tier guilds.
Old 06-10-2014, 01:50 PM
Planar Protector

Plus, I can't take the idea seriously that people don't "need" items from certain mobs. No one in this game "needs" a drop from any mob. We all "want" mobs and some of their items they drop. It seems way too restrictive to say I can't ever kill a mob becatse I don't "need" it's drops.
Old 06-10-2014, 01:56 PM
Fire Giant

Horrible idea, say no to crack cocaine.
Old 06-10-2014, 02:01 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rhuma7 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Tier 0
Nagafen Vox
Tier 1
Maestro, Innoruuk, Cazic Thule, Dracolich, Ragefire
Tier 2
Venril Sathir Trakanon Faydedar Gorenair Severilous Talendor
Tier 3
Veeshans peak

This is an idea I am proposing based on the current C/R/FFA Rotation that would lock out different guilds from doing content based on their collective abilities, to completely lock out bottom feeding and make it easier for new guilds to get into bottom tier raiding without taking 2+ years to progress to harder content.

Obviously certain raid bosses are required to complete epics, however, with the developers coding all of the epics to be MQable, I see it as an opportunity to get higher tier guilds to be more co-operative with lower tier guilds and to form relationships with eachother to benefit their own interests.

Exploiting the system by making tier 1 guilds 'feeder guilds' has its own benefits for said 'feeder guilds' by actually having people showing up for raids and seeking these guilds out instead of EC tunneling, leveling to 60 and joining tier 2/3 guilds.

Killing a tier makes your guild that tier, just like the raid.php is set up and only with a strong case, made to a GM can you recede a tier.

Tell me what you guys think.
I like the part where, once you move to tier 2, warriors, sk's, necros, mages and wizzys? can no longer raid for there epics. Best idea in years, A+.
Old 06-10-2014, 02:04 PM
Kobold

Id also like to add there wouldnt be any rotations, just pure racing for fte.

Rogue alts are fine for lower tier guilds imo... as a new guild on the server trying to field 30 people to raid is almost impossible when people are just swarming to tmo/bda etc. Theres no fucking point to progress.
Old 06-10-2014, 02:05 PM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by hatelore [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I like the part where, once you move to tier 2, warriors, sk's, necros, mages and wizzys? can no longer raid for there epics. Best idea in years, A+.
You shouldnt be raiding tier 2 without getting said epics.
Closed Thread