Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Rants and Flames

Closed Thread

Old 12-17-2009, 01:32 PM
Planar Protector

Default So why shouldn't I?

LOL

Trans enters perma.
Trans doesn't bind a single cleric in perma.
Trans engages Vox.
Vox eats trans.
Trans CR's for the next 2 hours.
Trans engages Vox.
"Mysteriously," Vox doesn't ae - AGAIN.
Trans = 2nd legit kill on Vox!
Old 12-17-2009, 01:34 PM
Large Rat

Because only Trans gets to kill mobs not on the correct script.....GG

Woot thanks gm friend in guild of Trans.....maybe you should try reloading the script before you kill broken mobs...oh wait you tried that and failed

Wonder why the zone crashed after your corpse run last night before next pull...was a guildie( Tibador perhaps hmmm...oh my bad GM Zyrek) loading a new no Aoe Vox for you? ...hmm no fear ....Grats
Last edited by Blaine Brokenhammer; 12-17-2009 at 01:52 PM..
Old 12-17-2009, 01:49 PM
Sarnak

Grats on the kill guys
Old 12-17-2009, 01:52 PM
Planar Protector

Hey can you guys load the broken script when we do raids too?
That'd be hawt guys, thx.
Old 12-17-2009, 01:53 PM
Planar Protector

[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 12-17-2009, 01:56 PM
Aviak

Well before i explain to you the rules the Gm's have slandering me on the forums will not get you anywhere.

First off the server had the exact same lag as before with the DDOS the reason the CR took 2 hours is because every 2 mins 3-5 people would crash kind of hard to run a raid wouldn't you say ?

Second I am also not allowed to mess with raid mobs My guild is about to attack nor would I.

Third I am not a Dev so before you say another word about me tampering with mobs i think you need to shut your mouth or keep on and we will see where it goes.
Old 12-17-2009, 02:03 PM
Scrawny Gnoll

So.. you think it's OK to kill a mob that's not working and claim the loot, and then to threaten bans on those who call you out for breaking the rules?

The rest of the GM staff needs to take a long, hard look at the recent trend with Transcendence. This server won't last another month if you continue to establish the dual precedences of cheating for reward with selective punishment.
Last edited by Matrim; 12-17-2009 at 02:35 PM..
Old 12-17-2009, 02:04 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zyrek [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Well before i explain to you the rules the Gm's have slandering me on the forums will not get you anywhere.

First off the server had the exact same lag as before with the DDOS the reason the CR took 2 hours is because every 2 mins 3-5 people would crash kind of hard to run a raid wouldn't you say ?

Second I am also not allowed to mess with raid mobs My guild is about to attack nor would I.

Third I am not a Dev so before you say another word about me tampering with mobs i think you need to shut your mouth or keep on and we will see where it goes.
Zyrek you've been accused of being involved in and didn't do anything to stop at least 5 instances of exploitative boss encounters.
Your members have admitted it.
You've been video'd.
Comments?
Old 12-17-2009, 02:05 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zyrek [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

Why don't you have a seat over here. We have some questions we'd like you to answer!
Old 12-17-2009, 02:12 PM
Large Rat

Quote:

Rofl slander is only applicable if you didn't reload a weak Vox during the "zone crash" .....

Only applies if your guild was able to Kill a Vox with an Ae.....oh yeah you haven't been able to do that as Vox with an Aoe raped your face last night...
Closed Thread