Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Starting Zone

Closed Thread

Old 04-26-2014, 10:36 PM
Large Bat

Default Looking for leveling partners

Hello!! Atm I'm a level 5 enchanter looking for more people to level up with. I'm on most nights from 8pm-12 est. I played an enchanter waaayyy back in the day on live (rodcet nife which I think turned into Quellious before I stopped playing) but eventually having kids pulled the plug on that. Now that they are old enough to sleep through the night I've got time to play, but live just isn't the same game anymore and I'm SO excited to be here [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

If anyone can recommend some friendly leveling guilds that use teamspeak/vent/mumble please do!
Old 04-26-2014, 11:34 PM
Skeleton

Hello i joined the server a few years back but didn't get past level 19 then. Just recently came back but looking to start fresh and definitely would like a static leveling group or partner. Still trying to figure out what in the world i want to play though so ive got like 5 characters from like level 2 to 10 atm. Where is your enchanter at?
Old 04-26-2014, 11:41 PM
Large Bat

I'm over in Steamfont atm but I can run to a better spot if you had somewhere better in mind. Isn't it fun trying to decide what to play!?!? I really considered going Wizzie to try something new, but I just couldn't get used to not chantering. [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 04-27-2014, 12:14 AM
Skeleton

Trying to figure out what to play has been such a gigantic hassle for me this time around. Some days its like i want to play something new and others its the opposite. I read one of the best cures for my disease is to find people to consistently level with. Should get me to finally dedicate to a character. I have a 5 high elf mage sitting in felwithe thats in the area but I'm not entirely sure i want to play her or make a wizzie or necro
Old 04-27-2014, 07:04 AM
Large Rat

Depending on your guys' schedules, I would love to group with you as well. I'm a 5 rogue but I'm in EC. If you're interested in a boat ride or getting a port I would love to start working my way through the orc/derv EC,WC,Nro,Oasis path -- or something else. Hit me up in game -- Whitesable

=)
Old 04-27-2014, 09:42 AM
Large Rat

Default :)

Hey I just became a member of the community here and too am looking for a level group/buddy. I played back in the day from vanilla through Luclin on Solusek Ro server [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

Halfling rogue lvl 5 currently, hit me up.

Name is Elephaant.
Old 04-27-2014, 09:49 AM
Large Bat

Awesome!! Adding you guys to friends when I log in tonight, and Nora msg me in game once you settle on a character and we'll meet up and get some levels knocked out so you can feel more attached!! In game name: Miasaou. I'll work on getting over to EC whitesable.
Old 04-27-2014, 09:54 AM
Sarnak

Send a message via Yahoo to Dragonmist

<-- Rayzstyn Daemonite Dark Elf Wizzy of Rodcet Nife back in the day

Old 04-27-2014, 10:33 AM
Skeleton

I'll be on briefly this morning and back on tonight as well. Looking like we're getting a whole group started. My schedule should be pretty similar to Miasaou's, a bunch of hours in the evening. Looks like we need a healer and a tank though. I have an iksar shaman i wouldn't mind taking out to FP. I hate FoB and kurns personally. He's level 11 btw going to get him ported and binded out in the FP area. Kunark is too boring early on
Last edited by Noraa3903; 04-27-2014 at 10:42 AM..
Old 04-27-2014, 10:42 AM
Decaying Skeleton

i have a lvl 10 clr. always in need of a group. name is jdakk. currently me and a necro are duo'ing scarabs in Nro if anyone wants to come join us around our level
Closed Thread