Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Red Community > Red Rants and Flames

Closed Thread

Old 03-10-2014, 12:52 PM
Kobold

Default To all my old pals asking me to come back to red dawn.

simply will not happen. For the first 4 months of Red Dawn they were promoting the server growth and doing big things. Turns out the plan all along was to get people invested in the guild so they dont want to disband the guild then ally with nihilum to zerg all the pve content. Red Dawn is currently very detrimental to server growth I simply cannot stand for this and must do what i can to keep this from being another blue server. I sacrificed 250dkp from red dawn which is an intense amount considering cof's were going for 100 dkp roughly.

I hope some of you that were tricked like myself into joining Red Dawn get some balls and help this server out because its become a problem with the community, devs are not a problem they are doin a fine job.
Old 03-10-2014, 12:54 PM
Planar Protector

I look forward to the 200th iteration of the Red Dawn v Azrael arguments as to which is the right philosophy for guild growth and competition. I'm confident that this will be the definitive thread where we break through each others preconceptions and misunderstandings, and all hold hands and embrace each other in love and mutual respect.

lol no u just mad and bad and o so sad
Old 03-10-2014, 12:58 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by marie [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
simply will not happen. For the first 4 months of Red Dawn they were promoting the server growth and doing big things. Turns out the plan all along was to get people invested in the guild so they dont want to disband the guild then ally with nihilum to zerg all the pve content. Red Dawn is currently very detrimental to server growth I simply cannot stand for this and must do what i can to keep this from being another blue server. I sacrificed 250dkp from red dawn which is an intense amount considering cof's were going for 100 dkp roughly.

I hope some of you that were tricked like myself into joining Red Dawn get some balls and help this server out because its become a problem with the community, devs are not a problem they are doin a fine job.
I gave up 450 dkp (150 + 3 CoFs) to get away from Lite and rejoin the duke. Well worth it to get away from the toxic that is Azrael management.
Old 03-10-2014, 01:02 PM
Kobold

ive only been here like 3 or 4 days now, hes been doing a pretty good job for a person with a RL.
Old 03-10-2014, 01:03 PM
Large Bat

Quote:
Originally Posted by marie [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

Old 03-10-2014, 01:04 PM
Large Bat

Quote:
Originally Posted by Twainz [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I gave up 450 dkp (150 + 3 CoFs) to get away from Lite and rejoin the duke. Well worth it to get away from the toxic that is Azrael management.
says the fatboy who used to suck his dick 24/7 and train nilly in VP every sunday with him him....lol

You have said in the past the only reason you went back to nilly is for velious pixels. Nothing to do with Lite. It was only when Azrael started making fun of you did they turn into toxic LOL

fatboy
Old 03-10-2014, 01:07 PM
Planar Protector

Oh hey, it's the guy who posted his peanut sized nuts on the forums. Clearly this is an individual with a healthy psychological state.
Old 03-10-2014, 01:08 PM
Kobold

Azrael is so great for the server. Like when they send out their goon squad of epic monks and OOR healers and hasters to crush xp groups at COM and corpse camp scrubs in bronze. Azrael is just what the server needs.

Yawn, this RD/Azrael bickering on the forums is tired. You'll notice the ONLY people constantly bringing this up are Azrael folks. You guys got nothing better to do than seethe over elf sim politics?
Old 03-10-2014, 01:17 PM
Large Bat

Looks like Heartbrand was looking at dudes dicks at 4am instead of being in bed with his wife.
Old 03-10-2014, 01:21 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:

You have no clue what the idea of server growth means I fear.
Closed Thread