Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Red Community > Red Guild Discussion

Closed Thread

Old 02-09-2014, 11:39 PM
Banned

Default Azrael Recruiting Thread: A Shadow Has Descended Over Norrath

A shadow has fallen upon the scenes so lately lighted by the Resistance's recent triumphs. Nobody knows what Nihilum and its Norrathian organisation intends to do in the immediate future, or what are the limits, if any, to their expansive, proselytising, and masturbatory tendencies.

We understand Nihilum seeks to turn Kunark into a pixel factory as evidenced by their nine bags of Selo's Drum of the March. Their thirst for Velious domination aspires for the removal of the possibility of Azrael's existence and progression. We welcome Nihilum to her rightful place in Norrath; a dead and fading memory in Twainz's fat-clouded brain. Above all, we welcome constant, frequent and growing PvP between the people of Nihilum and our own people on both sides of Timorous Deep. It is my duty however, for I am sure you would wish me to state the facts as I see them to you, to place before you certain facts about the present position in Kunark and beyond.

From Trakanon's Teeth in the jungles of Kunark to Nagafen's Lair in Antonica, an iron curtain has descended across Norrath.

Behind that line lie all the capitals of the ancient city-states of Central and Eastern Norrath. Cabilis, Neriak, Erudin, Freeport, Halas, Oggok, Grobb and Ak'Anon, all these famous cities and the populations around them lie in what I must call the Nihilum sphere, and all are subject in one form or another, not only to Nihilum influence but to a very high and, in many cases, increasing measure of control from Nihilum Leader Jizzar.

The Nihilum central party, which were very small in all these city-states, have been raised to pre-eminence and power far beyond their numbers and are seeking everywhere to obtain totalitarian control of all the pixels. This aggression will not stand, man.

Drug-addled cabals of gibbering morons linking their hotel rooms in global OOC are prevailing in nearly every case, and so far, except in Azrael's case, there is no true democracy. Australians dying one versus one to Shadowknights without their epics is a symptom of the root cause; a stagnant raiding scene filled with bad players logging in at 6:00 A.M. to kill Venereal Sathir for the 1000th time.

Azrael is here to halt the stagnation. Simulated patch days mean that targets will be open. What does this mean for the proletariat masses? Well, in short, it means that dragons, gods, and other elf lords will be available at random times. No longer will the pixels be locked down to those who can wake up at 6:00 A.M. It is available to all nerds alike; casual, pvp-centric, and neckbeardlords. Killing dragons, gods, and elf lords means you get the powerful treasures they harbor within their treasure troves. Doing more with less is possible. However, our doors are always open for new members. Do not let the detractors fool you. It has been done before and it will be done again in the future. However, we need more people.

There is only one choice.

LONG LIVE LITE FOR FIVE MILLION YEARS!
LONG LIVE POWERED FOR FIVE MILLIONS YEARS!
LONG LIVE AZRAEL FOR FIVE MILLION YEARS!

[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

Never forget. It's time to do it again.
Old 02-09-2014, 11:42 PM
Banned

i hate everquest and even more so i fucking hate slathar
Old 02-09-2014, 11:46 PM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Slathar [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
A shadow has fallen upon the scenes so lately lighted by the Resistance's recent triumphs. Nobody knows what Nihilum and its Norrathian organisation intends to do in the immediate future, or what are the limits, if any, to their expansive, proselytising, and masturbatory tendencies.

We understand Nihilum seeks to turn Kunark into a pixel factory as evidenced by their nine bags of Selo's Drum of the March. Their thirst for Velious domination aspires for the removal of the possibility of Azrael's existence and progression. We welcome Nihilum to her rightful place in Norrath; a dead and fading memory in Twainz's fat-clouded brain. Above all, we welcome constant, frequent and growing PvP between the people of Nihilum and our own people on both sides of Timorous Deep. It is my duty however, for I am sure you would wish me to state the facts as I see them to you, to place before you certain facts about the present position in Kunark and beyond.

From Trakanon's Teeth in the jungles of Kunark to Nagafen's Lair in Antonica, an iron curtain has descended across Norrath.

Behind that line lie all the capitals of the ancient city-states of Central and Eastern Norrath. Cabilis, Neriak, Erudin, Freeport, Halas, Oggok, Grobb and Ak'Anon, all these famous cities and the populations around them lie in what I must call the Nihilum sphere, and all are subject in one form or another, not only to Nihilum influence but to a very high and, in many cases, increasing measure of control from Nihilum Leader Jizzar.

The Nihilum central party, which were very small in all these city-states, have been raised to pre-eminence and power far beyond their numbers and are seeking everywhere to obtain totalitarian control of all the pixels. This aggression will not stand, man.

Drug-addled cabals of gibbering morons linking their hotel rooms in global OOC are prevailing in nearly every case, and so far, except in Azrael's case, there is no true democracy. Australians dying one versus one to Shadowknights without their epics is a symptom of the root cause; a stagnant raiding scene filled with bad players logging in at 6:00 A.M. to kill Venereal Sathir for the 1000th time.

Azrael is here to halt the stagnation. Simulated patch days mean that targets will be open. What does this mean for the proletariat masses? Well, in short, it means that dragons, gods, and other elf lords will be available at random times. No longer will the pixels be locked down to those who can wake up at 6:00 A.M. It is available to all nerds alike; casual, pvp-centric, and neckbeardlords. Killing dragons, gods, and elf lords means you get the powerful treasures they harbor within their treasure troves. Doing more with less is possible. However, our doors are always open for new members. Do not let the detractors fool you. It has been done before and it will be done again in the future. However, we need more people.

There is only one choice.

LONG LIVE LITE FOR FIVE MILLION YEARS!
LONG LIVE POWERED FOR FIVE MILLIONS YEARS!
LONG LIVE AZRAEL FOR FIVE MILLION YEARS!

[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

Never forget. It's time to do it again.
C/C-

Too much modern lingo. If you want this to sound like Churchill's speech, you need to go verbatim with appropriate substitutions.
Old 02-10-2014, 12:03 AM
Banned

Pras Azrael, let it lIVE
Old 02-10-2014, 03:45 AM
Planar Protector

Do i need to farm more fungis before i can get in??
Old 02-10-2014, 03:51 AM
Planar Protector

even tho lite is a blackhole of pixels i praise his presence once more cuz these nigs know how to pvp

regulators gun regulate u kno

@Tunak, i have collected ur fungus, they are currently being kept safe deep within the shire until ur assburgers has faded
Videos
Wipe it clean.
Old 02-10-2014, 08:00 AM
Sarnak

What is this... pals back and fighting the good fight? PVP to be had? I had to reformat my HD someone PM me the TS info.

- Oppressor
Old 02-11-2014, 02:46 AM
Banned

not sure if serious or troll
Old 02-11-2014, 03:22 AM
Sarnak

PRAS
Old 02-11-2014, 01:52 PM
Banned

Keep the dream alive
Closed Thread