Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Rants and Flames

Closed Thread

Old 12-20-2013, 06:01 PM
Banned

Default why are any of you surprised

that rogaine would randomly come out of the woodwork to publicly chastise a singular guild(which is against their "policy") for retarded reasons after what happened at the start of red99
Old 12-20-2013, 06:03 PM
Planar Protector

I think people are probably surprised because no one knows what happened on Red99 because no one really gives a shit about Red99. I mean, come on. Get the fuck out of here.
Old 12-20-2013, 06:03 PM
Fire Giant

I didn't know this day would happen, but I agree with OP.
Old 12-20-2013, 06:04 PM
VIP / Contributor

I care!
Old 12-20-2013, 06:04 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Barkingturtle [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I think people are probably surprised because no one knows what happened on Red99 because no one really gives a shit about Red99. I mean, come on. Get the fuck out of here.
i seriously doubt, with all the time that you've spent on these forums/server(s), that you weren't aware of what happened on red99 between holocaust and nihilum
Old 12-20-2013, 06:20 PM
Planar Protector

I don't think I've ever bothered to learn all the facts. I think both guilds cheated but Holocaust did so last and got banned? Honestly, I mostly remember thinking how funny it was that a bunch of dipshits under the banner "Holocaust" spent so much time crying about being persecuted. I mean, you'd think guys who can find humor in genocide would understand that life is not fair.
Old 12-20-2013, 06:21 PM
Planar Protector

we have more people in EC and karnors on a regular than red has period

Old 12-20-2013, 06:38 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Barkingturtle [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I don't think I've ever bothered to learn all the facts. I think both guilds cheated but Holocaust did so last and got banned? Honestly, I mostly remember thinking how funny it was that a bunch of dipshits under the banner "Holocaust" spent so much time crying about being persecuted. I mean, you'd think guys who can find humor in genocide would understand that life is not fair.
yes, both guilds exploited for weeks and weeks under the impression that it was fair game since it was being bragged about on the forums by one guild and the other was deleted with its members suspended/banned when rogean came out of nowhere after being mia for months

it's the exact same retarded situation that happened to TMO just recently, yet the people in TMO act shocked that something like this could happen

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nocsucow [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
we have more people in EC and karnors on a regular than red has period
probably not the person you want to throw this insanely witty(just kidding, it isn't fresh at all) jab at; i don't play on the red server because i also agree that it's an absolutely dead shit box but so is any server that rogaine touches
Old 12-20-2013, 06:46 PM
Fire Giant

No one cares about....just no one cares. Shoo!
Originally -
Reiguy of Fennin Ro
Tyvix Rex of Sullon Zek.
Old 12-20-2013, 06:47 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Reguiy [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
No one cares about....just no one cares. Shoo!
have never seen you post without anger attached to it

calm yourself
Closed Thread