Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Off Topic

Closed Thread

Old 10-20-2009, 11:07 PM
Sarnak

Default The night the sleeper was taken down...

does anyone remember where thye were the night the sleeper was taken down on RZ.

I remember the night reading the chat logs when you could talk and listen to others chats from other servers I was on luclin in LGuk fooling around waiting for a raid to start.
Old 10-20-2009, 11:57 PM
Fire Giant

Send a message via MSN to Jify

I was sitting in Nro, watching the channel spam, waiting for a LDoN group. [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 10-21-2009, 12:56 AM
Large Rat

I was there.[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.] Ascending Dawn, Magus Impirious Magicus, Wudan, Afew Seekers of Divinity and Celestial Empire. For a pvp server full of dicks we kept the sleeper asleep longer then any server minus the Macintosh server iirc. We liked farming it.Pk's would go to legends server get geared up in the best stuff and try to clear it, We stopped them numerous times. Finally got sick of messing with them so we decided to clear it then try the Sleeper took 3-4 hours zerg rushing/rezzing GM despawned it said we were cheating hes not supposed to be killed yadda yadda. He finally respawned it we finished it off. Corpse poofed funniest thing i remember is the next morning some ogres in front of PoK bank naked and lined up named "Wtgrallos" "Thesleepers""Deadyay" or something was humerous.
Old 10-21-2009, 01:26 AM
Skeleton

http://home.att.ne.jp/surf/mirage/boyaki3.htm
5/22/02 on Xegony. I remember Inner Circle did it to spite Illuminati Sancti because Jaded Dragon and a few other guilds were rising and wanted to farm the Sceptre of Anarchy and other junk and they wanted to block em out. Never liked Inner Circle.
Old 10-21-2009, 05:37 AM
Aviak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shin Noir [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
http://home.att.ne.jp/surf/mirage/boyaki3.htm
5/22/02 on Xegony. I remember Inner Circle did it to spite Illuminati Sancti because Jaded Dragon and a few other guilds were rising and wanted to farm the Sceptre of Anarchy and other junk and they wanted to block em out. Never liked Inner Circle.
No one liked IC at Xegony they where a bunch of rude peps [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 10-21-2009, 09:56 AM
Orc

Bishop!

Who were you on RZ? I was in Ascending Dawn, but on a break at the time [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 10-21-2009, 10:10 AM
Large Rat

I was in Celestial Empire then Seekers of Divinity I quit when the servers merged to the (Zeks) and SoD and AD merged as well. Muddah Soulflayer DE SK was my main. Tried EQ again a year or so ago and transferred him to The Rathe as I'm now too old for that pvp drama. Didnt last long I requit and now play emu when I get the "itch"..by "itch" I guess I mean full blown addiction again now that this servers out heh.
Old 10-21-2009, 01:08 PM
Large Bat

Quote:
Originally Posted by Glam [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
No one liked IC at Xegony they where a bunch of rude peps [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
They were also massive cheaters, using ShowEQ and MacroQuest extensively.
Last edited by adocious; 10-21-2009 at 01:47 PM..
Old 10-21-2009, 01:49 PM
Orc

I.. think I remember you. Though I'm not sure if we ever interracted much. I was playing Takon Takoff the gnome wizzie. I was really sporadic around that time frame as well.
Old 10-22-2009, 03:13 PM
Aviak

i am redwin, i had many friends in AD.. Silene and crew are yall playing anymore lol!.. i also had a PK SK Niteraptor, and Thane.... Monk
Closed Thread