Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Blue Community > Blue Server Chat

Closed Thread

Old 09-17-2013, 10:39 AM
Scrawny Gnoll

Default Chardok Pipe - Monk Epic

I'm recently new to the server and I am looking to start my monk's epic quest soon. Most of the quest still seems pretty straight forward as I remember doing it 12 years ago, except the Chardok pipe.

I know that the iksar betrayer is now a random zone spawn, and I also realize there are plenty of AE groups that go through there and sell them. Have any monks actually gone in with a standard non-AE group and gotten this? If so, was there a particular area that seemed to work better? Or is buying the MQ Pipe the only way to do it nowadays.

Thanks all
Old 09-17-2013, 11:21 AM
Sarnak

Many monks have camped the betrayer corridor, it is a very easy thing to do. The betrayer corridor is right above the corridor that leads to the exit or to the right as you leave the slave pits. Get a group that has an enchanter around 55, someone who can snare, some moderator DPS, and you can keep all the betrayer spawn points down fairly easily while having a chance at other phat loot OR bring 8k to Chardok any night of the week and pay someone to let you loot it.
Stunz Andmezs - 60 Enchanter
Bripip - 60 Wizard
Bogmuk - 59 Warrior
Rational - 55 Shaman
Paradoxy - 42 Ranger
Closed Thread