Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Blue Community > Blue Guild Discussion

Closed Thread

Old 09-12-2013, 08:33 PM
Orc

Default Anyone want to create a super casual guild?

I recently came back to p99, having only played briefly in 2010 (and 1999-2001ish on Live), and am basically starting over. I've been thinking about trying to join a guild, but I've read quite a few threads for the many different guilds and none seem to fit what I'm looking for exactly. I want a completely casual guild with fun people to talk to while playing. Here are some of the things I'd like to be a staple of such a guild, if it were to be created:

1. No level/race/class requirement. Anyone and everyone can join, so long as they're decent folks.

2. No raiding! Okay, maybe some raiding if people really want to, but that wouldn't be the focus, ever. If people in the guild would want to get a raid together, that's cool. But it's not a requirement in the slightest and no one would ever have to take part if they're not interested.

3. No drama or arguing. Whether that be between members, or with this guild and another guild. We're supposed to be having fun, people! In this guild, we'd want mature players.

4. Group if you want to, but also solo all you want. Again, nothing should be mandatory. No one should be pressured into doing anything they don't feel like doing.

5. No racism, sexism, etc. Unless its ingame racism, such has hating gnomes (oh but they're so cute!).

6. Just have fun and talk. Honestly, this is the primary focus. People to talk to and get to know and joke around with while playing.

What say you? I've met at least a handful of people in the last week who are interested in this same sort of thing. Unfortunately, I've had a bit of alt-itis and it was with different characters. Might have a little trouble tracking them all down. But I certainly will try if enough people are interested in doing this.
Old 09-13-2013, 12:07 PM
Scrawny Gnoll

hey kyosho what's your name in game, I think between your idea, and my idea (pre kunark anti twink guild) we might have a good idea for a guild [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Closed Thread