Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Class Discussions > Casters

Closed Thread

Old 06-13-2013, 08:24 AM
Fire Giant

Default Necromancer research

I am leveling my necromancer at the moment. I have a hard time finding all the "words" i need for research. To any higher level necro reading this: Do you have old researched spells in your bank for me to buy? I will especially need the 24 pet spell and intensify death. Had no luck yet to find anything in EC tunnel.

In game my name is "Numa". Thanx in advance.

I usually play at european times.
Last edited by Pyrion; 06-13-2013 at 08:29 AM..
Old 06-14-2013, 07:02 AM
Planar Protector

The 24 pet is especially difficult for some reason, I know I didn't have mine til 26 and that was after getting lucky in EC.

What I do have is 5ish copies of "Words of Detachment" on my necro, found in Highkeep one time. That was the one I struggled with but "Words of Allure" is an issue for people too apparently.

If Numa or any other necro is stuck for detachment words, send me a PM here. I'll arrange to meet you and combine it in EC if you have the other 2 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 06-16-2013, 01:50 AM
Sarnak

words of allure drop from goblins in oot quite often even though they are quite a bit lower than 24.
Old 06-18-2013, 02:58 AM
Fire Giant

A great thanks goes from me to Swish. He gave me words of detachment yesterday + he did the combine for me. I had all other words already. Thank you again buddy [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 06-26-2013, 11:24 PM
Decaying Skeleton

Default Needing Help with 24 pet words / combine as well.

Brutallis Nox PST if you have the words you want to sell. I currently have 3/4 of Allure and a couple of possession. I need Words of Detachment currently. I attempted my first combine at 24 hoping for a rare success, but sadly it failed.

Also in the market for my next set of words:

Words of Haunting Words of Rupturing -- I have Words of Possession.

I'm willing to pay you 5pp per words, or 10pp if you'll do the combine for me. This is my first character on P99, so I don't have alot of plat built up.
Old 06-27-2013, 01:58 AM
Decaying Skeleton

Default Sorry for the double post

Sorry for the double post, can't seem to edit my last post.

Down to one word of possession, 4 allure, and again at 0 detachment. Found one, and failed the combine attempt _again_!!! So still looking for Words of Detachment. Send tells any time tomorrow until 5pm on the 27th...

EDIT: Both posts have an edit button now! lol... Weird.

Update: Used up my last possession. Gained another Detachment, and then Talian, a kindly druid, gave me a couple more words of detachment. So that's 5 attempts and not one success. If you have any possession or detachment, I'll do my best to buy them off you. Kinda strapped for cash, but Mistmoore has loads of dead bodies that haven't been rifled through yet. I'll see what I can come up with, if you have the words. Thanks for any help!
Last edited by Brutallis Nox; 06-27-2013 at 04:31 PM.. Reason: AHA!, Update
Closed Thread