Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Server Issues > Resolved Issues

Closed Thread

Old 04-09-2013, 12:47 AM
Kobold

Default Jalen Goldsinger

Jalen Goldsinger just ate 1000gp and the potion of sorrow stating he does not need these item, when he should have made and given a crystal of capturing to be used in the Mantle of Souls quest.

My toon bloodstorm is still at Jalen
Old 04-09-2013, 01:02 PM
Project Manager

I reviewed this quest. It has no problems that I see. It was not written as multiquestable, so unless you turned in the items simultaneously, he will not reward you. I have implemented multiquesting for Jalen in a pending fix.

Quote:
Originally Posted by nilbog [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Hm, worked fine for me.

Turned in Potion of Sorrow and 1000gp simultaneously and received Empty Crystal Sphere.

Pending update,

Rewrote as multiquestable.

I show you turned in 1000gp but nothing else. If you believe this to be in error, create a petition/reimbursement post and it can be further investigated.
Old 04-09-2013, 01:27 PM
Kobold

Default re

Yeah i just redid it not multiquesting and it worked fine.

It was originally written to allow multiquesting the potion i belive by looking througth old posts.

But another bug i just noticed as i was recruiting a bard to come out to charm Gorth in Halas i was bored and dropped invis to con NPC's and found he was indiff to me. Im pretty sure he is supposed to be KOS
Old 06-05-2013, 02:33 PM
VIP / Contributor

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lyssia [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
But another bug i just noticed as i was recruiting a bard to come out to charm Gorth in Halas i was bored and dropped invis to con NPC's and found he was indiff to me. Im pretty sure he is supposed to be KOS
Gorth has been fixed, just waiting for patch to implement fix on the live servers.
Old 08-15-2013, 03:42 PM
Scrawny Gnoll

Just to check on this are we suppose to give both the potion and the gold at the same time , or one then the other? Dont want to get my stuff eaten.
Old 08-15-2013, 04:00 PM
Planar Protector

Supposed to be same time, but they may have made it MQable (not same time). To be safe do the same time.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nilbog
so unless you turned in the items simultaneously, he will not reward you.
Old 08-16-2013, 12:29 PM
Project Manager

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cidz [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Just to check on this are we suppose to give both the potion and the gold at the same time , or one then the other? Dont want to get my stuff eaten.
It was made MQable last patch.
Closed Thread