Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Starting Zone

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #11  
Old 06-18-2024, 10:48 AM
strongNpretty strongNpretty is offline
Fire Giant

strongNpretty's Avatar

Join Date: Feb 2020
Location: Skatepark, WA
Posts: 850
Default

I think both servers are the same. I'd assume wherever most folks have their most time spent is where they will stay for the most part. Many blue players remain cause they have invested so much time. Green has reached the same point for the most part. If you create a new server, part of green will leave to start the adventure again, but each server will have many folks who will choose to stay. the problem with creating new servers without merging old ones, is the population will keep splitting....
Reply With Quote
  #12  
Old 06-20-2024, 04:21 PM
Haunt Haunt is offline
Skeleton


Join Date: Jul 2018
Posts: 19
Default

Thanks everyone for the feedback!

I'm up and running on Green with a couple of new characters.
Reply With Quote
  #13  
Old 06-21-2024, 04:57 AM
Rimitto Rimitto is online now
Kobold

Rimitto's Avatar

Join Date: Dec 2018
Posts: 187
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Haunt [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Thanks everyone for the feedback!

I'm up and running on Green with a couple of new characters.
nice, we might party up some time if you get up high enough [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
as you can see, there's a lot of toxic forum fakers that are trying to attack other accounts while offering no insight of their own. [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

There's actually been a pretty good resurgence of 20-40's lately on green. Seen a lot of mistmoore and highkeep parties... don't know if they're new to the server or alts of higher levels... probably the former. Still nice to have that range though.
Reply With Quote
  #14  
Old 06-21-2024, 08:25 AM
Jimjam Jimjam is offline
Planar Protector


Join Date: Jul 2013
Posts: 11,472
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by strongNpretty [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I think both servers are the same. I'd assume wherever most folks have their most time spent is where they will stay for the most part. Many blue players remain cause they have invested so much time. Green has reached the same point for the most part. If you create a new server, part of green will leave to start the adventure again, but each server will have many folks who will choose to stay. the problem with creating new servers without merging old ones, is the population will keep splitting....
This is a good point. Blue is a self selected sample of people that resist leaving their toon for a new server. Green is basically the opposite - players that abandoned blue for a new shiny.

I reckon blue has more staying power and a more dedicated, if smaller, core.
__________________

Gorgen (Blue) - Agnostic Troll Warrior of the XXXI Dung

Reply With Quote
  #15  
Old 06-22-2024, 12:26 AM
f4k3n4m3 f4k3n4m3 is offline
Large Rat


Join Date: Sep 2023
Posts: 6
Default

When p99 gonna realize they can just have a seasonal server that rotates thru expansions, then at the end, transfers the characters into a permanent server? This seems so obvious. Green is stale and groups are nonexistent.
Reply With Quote
  #16  
Old 06-22-2024, 04:38 PM
Rimitto Rimitto is online now
Kobold

Rimitto's Avatar

Join Date: Dec 2018
Posts: 187
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by f4k3n4m3 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
When p99 gonna realize they can just have a seasonal server that rotates thru expansions, then at the end, transfers the characters into a permanent server? This seems so obvious. Green is stale and groups are nonexistent.
you mean blue. [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 04:19 PM.


Everquest is a registered trademark of Daybreak Game Company LLC.
Project 1999 is not associated or affiliated in any way with Daybreak Game Company LLC.
Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.