Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Off Topic

Closed Thread

Old 08-12-2011, 07:11 AM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Loke [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I don't want your money, but in the unlikely chance I actually win, I will defer to whoever comes in second AND is below the level of 50~

I was pulling an AE group in Chardok once and ended up getting a bit turned around. At the same time, there was a couple groups that had just started heading down to royals and I ended up finding them before I found my group. I wiped the entire raid accidentally. They must have gotten a cleric or pally out because no less than a couple minutes later I finally figured out where I was and started heading back to my group. I'm not sure what I was thinking, but for some reason I ended up passing near that raid as they were recovering and finished the job I had started the first time (completely unintentionally btw). Anyway, the hate tells started flying and apparently I had quite a few petitions submitted about the event because the next thing I knew I was in Qeynos Aquaducts sitting in the infamous box with a guide who was quite eager to hear my side of the story.

All and all I ended up getting the benefit of the doubt and they took my word that it was unintentional, but trying to explain how I managed to wiped the same raid, not once, but twice in a matter of minutes by training essentially the entire zone on them definitely put me in a compromising position. Even years later I would occasionally get a tell from someone who was on that royals raid laughing about "the time you trained the entire fucking zone on us... twice"

Also, one time I trained all the lowbie undead mobs in Nek on Diggle while he was afk at the wizard spire. After about 35 minutes they had him down to like 78% before he got back. Would have been a much better story if I actually killed him.
We used to have a point system for trains on Brell. Training the same raid twice was $$.
Old 08-12-2011, 12:44 PM
Fire Giant

i miss you hagglebaron
Old 08-12-2011, 10:19 PM
Aviak

http://www.project1999.org/forums/sh...ghlight=alarti

best train story i have from p99 is we were killing fear trash by the ring of fire. a chanter charms and send in one of the imp to attack. almost instantly the mob disappears the tank is summoned and destroyed then the entire temple runs out to us.
Old 08-12-2011, 10:21 PM
Fire Giant

Obviously Fansy's train story is the best.

http://www.notacult.com/fansythefamous.htm