Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Rants and Flames

Closed Thread

Old 11-24-2010, 02:11 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by ShivanAngel [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Pretty sure that wasnt a shopping cart that hit your car if it did that much damage...

Some fuckhead hit your car and drove away....

Course its also fun when you find a note on your car that says

"Im just writing this so the people that saw me hit you think im leaving my insurance info. Sorry."
I caught someone doing this once at the river. But i got his redneck license plate # .

Rofl
Old 11-24-2010, 02:15 PM
Sarnak

+1 for using homebum,
Old 11-24-2010, 02:17 PM
Planar Protector

I'm just going to assume you don't live in South Florida if this is foreign to you.
Old 11-24-2010, 02:20 PM
Kobold

Some nice fellow left me a note saying that exact same thing as his POS 83' Bonneville bumber smashed into my brand new Volvo. Jerkoff... Camera's got him though.
Old 11-24-2010, 02:38 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Khaz [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
heavy winds sent it into my fender, denting, scratching, and preventing my passenger side door from opening.

I'm trying to imagine the type of car that would be so badly damaged from a single shopping cart... It hit your fender and your door? So hard it can't be opened?

I'm not doubting you but I have to know the manufacturer so I can avoid it like the plague in the future.
Old 11-24-2010, 04:40 PM
Decaying Skeleton

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ihealyou [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I'm considering a double major in pre-med and mathematics.
Good idea, that way you can make real money as a math teacher once ObamaCare starts regulating prices.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Henini [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
and you are using it to troll internet forums... I would say in this case the guy with the car is making a better investment then you fucktard!

gloating you are smart in a rants and flames forum on the internet... really? REALLY???
You don't lose money by trolling, you do lose money by buying a new car. So your comparison is inaccurate.

Khaz, why do you have to hate on fat people? Is it because fat people are one of the few groups that are acceptable to hate on nowadays? Coward. Get a pair and accuse these shopping cart marauders of being ******s that are too lazy to steal the whole car.

What kind of tinfoil POS are you driving that a 5lb shopping cart can push the fender in so far that it obstructs the passenger door?
Old 11-24-2010, 04:42 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bojangles [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Coward. Get a pair and accuse these shopping cart marauders of being ******s
Old 11-25-2010, 03:02 AM
Aviak

In highschool I worked at a grocery store bagging. Part of our job was to gather carts in the parking lot. I shit you not, but I saw on more than one occasion, someone who walked 8 spaces away from their car to place their carts wheels on a cement barrier when the cart corral was 2 spaces away. And yes, I called those retards out it.
Old 11-25-2010, 12:21 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by guineapig [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I'm trying to imagine the type of car that would be so badly damaged from a single shopping cart... It hit your fender and your door? So hard it can't be opened?

I'm not doubting you but I have to know the manufacturer so I can avoid it like the plague in the future.

Seriously, my Honda was T-boned by a box truck that ran a light and the door still worked.
Old 11-25-2010, 01:08 PM
Sarnak

Never buy anything you can't afford to lose or repair

And if a shopping cart disabled your door you need to stop buying cars made of recycled paper or something =P
Closed Thread