Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Red Community > Red Server Chat

Closed Thread

Old 09-09-2015, 01:39 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by pgerman [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
random skank avatar --- CHECK (this must mean I only hang out with hot skanks....cuz im super awesome)

black dude in signature --- CHECK ( making fun of black people is cool right? )

Insecure , fat, white, low paying job - CHECK( i hate pulling this card, but you know its true)

Go obsess over someone else kid
[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 09-09-2015, 01:51 PM
Planar Protector

Loli can you please gtfo? You're a pathetic loser compared to probably just about anyone on these forums (this says a whole lot).

We're having a serious talk about the game, nobody needs to see your retarded gifs, thanks and bye.
Old 09-09-2015, 02:06 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Izmael [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Loli can you please gtfo? You're a pathetic loser compared to probably just about anyone on these forums (this says a whole lot).

We're having a serious talk about the game, nobody needs to see your retarded gifs, thanks and bye.
Dont even know how Gms dont ban him on forums and in game. Best part is he played it off as a female, got exposed the pictures werent him. Then he posted pictures of himself andddd yeah we all understand why he mad.
Old 09-09-2015, 02:08 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by FaithlessKR [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I bounce between 120-140. I remember having rezynn with me in ts on the pbe and asking him his ping, and somehow he had lower ping in sweden. On some late nights with sub 100 pop my ping will drop into the low 100's.
Salt and I have the same issue. It is (I have noticed) varied more heavily on your enemies ping to land jousts.

I was pretty consistent when Salt and I would toe to toe. But was having the same problems Gardur/Salt explained. Being literally inside of someones pixelated asshole, and not being able to land a single swing on them.

So if you just learn to deal with the deficit, you should be fine on MOST targets. I only notice on some euros or aussies does the hit box become non-existent half the time.
Old 09-09-2015, 02:14 PM
Banned

You become accustomed to your ping. I've played with 30 MS, and when I've had to use VPN's I went up to 150-200. After a bit you don't even think about it.
Old 09-09-2015, 02:26 PM
Banned

aka When I've had to box 5 VMs via VPN
Old 09-09-2015, 02:43 PM
Banned

Any of the hybrids will work out better for you. If you suck at jousting you can just do something else. Paladin heal and support, SK gets HT which is easy to land or you can cast some spells for DPS, ranger can keep distance and use range/spells.

You will still be able to melee casters and can work up to being a good jouster over time.

If you suck at jousting and pick a rogue it will be the toughest learning curve but in the end you will figure it out.
Old 09-09-2015, 03:01 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by lite [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
when I've had to use VPN's
Old 09-09-2015, 03:08 PM
Banned

Old 09-09-2015, 05:32 PM
Planar Protector

Fuck this shit, I'm rolling a chanter.
Closed Thread