Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Red Community > Red Server Chat

Closed Thread

Old 02-17-2015, 05:23 PM
Sarnak

If it's question of etiquette, well it all depends. If you do and your mates don't care it doesn't matter.
I was once grouped with a foh member who kept hoarding all the loot at around lv 15, after repeated calls from me and my groupmate to stop hoarding and to split the items we eventually just decided to kill him .(we were getting mino axes that sold for a few pp each) Like a bitch foh he was he cried for like 30 minutes straight, a combination of flaming and threats about how he was "going to get us". Never materialized predictably, guy was a giant tard.
Old 02-17-2015, 05:25 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Swyft [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
If you place Kergan on ignore it's like erasing him from existence, he doesn't do anything in game unless you count dying 5 seconds after logging in...

[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Yeah I know I ignored him like a month ago because he was so boring to FQ with and gets beat so badly, and then refuses to PVP me in game on his ultra twink sk against my rags shaman.. claims he avoids pvp at all costs... on red server... no friend of the Flowers. GTFO

Now I just click his posts every once in a while and enjoy a laugh, unless someone quotes him. Dude still goes thread by thread and posts responses to me all the time... so much lulz
Old 02-17-2015, 05:28 PM
Banned

Kill 'em. Had a group member recently who was just being an idiot, running around and attracting adds, etc etc. Whole group turned on him after we dealt with x4 adds for the second time. Was glorious. Then he came back and was proud of us for being red. Although he was nervous.
Old 02-17-2015, 05:29 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Swyft [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
If you place Kergan on ignore it's like erasing him from existence, he doesn't do anything in game unless you count dying 5 seconds after logging in...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bodybagger [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Yeah I know I ignored him like a month ago because he was so boring to FQ with and gets beat so badly, and then refuses to PVP me in game on his ultra twink sk against my rags shaman.. claims he avoids pvp at all costs... on red server... no friend of the Flowers. GTFO

Now I just click his posts every once in a while and enjoy a laugh, unless someone quotes him. Dude still goes thread by thread and posts responses to me all the time... so much lulz

When you two talk to each other do you realize the other one is a retard or do you guys both think you are the normal ones?
Old 02-17-2015, 05:46 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by HippoNipple [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
When you two talk to each other do you realize the other one is a retard or do you guys both think you are the normal ones?
Another person you can ignore and they will literally disappear, so many sad, bad blues here who think they matter just because they post on the forums.
Old 02-17-2015, 06:10 PM
Fire Giant

I've been very close to ignoring hipponipple on a few occasions but he at leasthas sporadic genuine conversations and a valid personality in at least 15% of his posts... he also doesn't stalk me thread to thread like kergan did (still does, replying while ignored constantly?) and has 50% fewer posts than Kergan, even with 5 times as long on forums.

Hipponipple not a bad guy, just difference of opinions, don't see eye to eye on a lot of stuff.. do agree on few things though. Kinda Doc Holiday/Ringo dynamic from Tombstone (of course I'm Doc and I wreck him, but it's out of honor and some mild respect but and pity that I slay him)

Kergan on the other hand.... https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=26kX...tailpage#t=131
Old 02-17-2015, 06:15 PM
Banned

So do you guys realize it or not?
Old 02-17-2015, 06:25 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Another person you can ignore and they will literally disappear, so many sad, bad blues here who think they matter just because they post on the forums.
Old 02-17-2015, 06:26 PM
Planar Protector

It's so gr8 I can get two confirmed retarded people all fired up simply by doing nothing. [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 02-17-2015, 06:28 PM
Fire Giant

you all post too much [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]