Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Rants and Flames

Closed Thread

Old 10-04-2010, 03:24 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dantes [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Whatever. I can tell my wife I'm an evil Dark Elf with a helmet that looks like a skull, who chops orcs in half with a giant axe. Maybe you should have picked a class that's less ghey! [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Haha, too bad there is no animation for getting chopped in half and sometimes you are hitting thin air when you swing. EQ is really a text based game with repetitive animation, plus unless you are in first person view you dont see the skull but you stare at his butt all day. Maybe you are secretly ghey?
Old 10-04-2010, 03:41 PM
Fire Giant

Don't forget I also have a mullet. How manly is that? I'm like a Redneck Smurf.

"Life's short and hard like a body building elf."
Old 10-05-2010, 01:17 AM
Sarnak

Maybe the way you explain everything is gay... maybe you are gay
Old 10-05-2010, 07:28 AM
Kobold

My girlfriend watched my monitor once when I was in an all-caster group and asked if we had a disco going on.
Old 10-05-2010, 02:19 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lill-Leif [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
My girlfriend watched my monitor once when I was in an all-caster group and asked if we had a disco going on.
Hahahaha
Old 10-06-2010, 02:00 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zithax [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Maybe the way you explain everything is gay... maybe you are gay
I am ghey, what is your excuse?
Old 10-10-2010, 11:23 PM
Orc

Quote:
Originally Posted by taxi2 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
lol its crazy how people are afraid to be viewed as gay these days, like theres something wrong with that or just the fact of being interested in a story makes you somehow effeminate (once again, as if being "effiminate" was wrong, and having no understanding of how alot of what we consider male and female behavior is a social construct).

I bet alot of people would say 8 guys and 1 girl getting together on friday night to play pretend medieval is pretty "faggy". Our dungeon master was an awesome storyteller, and he had music for each scenario, each step in the story. So for example when there was a climax and there was a big battle coming on, he would put music such as the horny theme from conan http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5ZY2mRG5mzg . One of these guys now works in the cinema industry in Montreal.

Lots of the types of people that hang here would call this faggy, but it was really improvised acting, something actors in real life would mess around with to prepare for being an actor. Again an example, stephen Colbert was a roleplayer in his teenage years.

I think you people worry way too much about being viewed as homosexuals, like its some cartoonish concept of heterosexuality starring the marlboro man. Like damm, if i start dancing to this music, will other people think im a fag? can i cross my legs?

GTFO Hippie
Old 10-14-2010, 12:35 AM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by XDrake [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
"NO HONEY! I CAN'T COME TO DINNER YET! The magical pegasus I have been trying to spawn all day is up! He drops a magical levitation cloak!"

"NOOOO! Just a few more spawns before bed, honey! I finally got this camp... Basically, a really rare ancient cyclops drops this ring which I give to a magical gnome who gives me enchanted boots that help me run fast!"

"This is Kedge... Yes honey, we're beating up sharks with our bare hands."
You just made me think how awesome my wife can be.

She helped me track it for a spell then got to see the white flying pegasus that i killed for my magic cloak that gives lev. She was into it and also got pissed that I killed it, lol
Old 10-14-2010, 05:09 PM
Decaying Skeleton

BLACKINGOUT MY NAME NANANANNANA************ Who wants to nerd it up on a original Everquest private server?

my facebook satus.
Old 10-14-2010, 06:32 PM
Fire Giant

my wife dislikes me killing giant rats but has no problem with people
Closed Thread