Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Off Topic

Old 04-26-2022, 12:45 AM
Planar Protector

Imagine Mitt Romney and Mike Pence 69ing.

I'd like to see that painted above some couples bed.

[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 04-26-2022, 02:19 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jibartik [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

Between Nocht’s GoP predictable ask for another right wing do over and your distain for the two individuals that put country before party; sorry to tell you. Your not the next generation way of think of the party but traitors admitting you don’t care what happens as long as your brainwashed notions that a Republican in power is better than a Democrat somehow takes place.
Old 04-26-2022, 02:54 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jibartik [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

Attached Images
File Type: jpg 17D2E43D-9892-459A-AEFD-7B927D812C73.jpg (19.9 KB, 1 views)
Old 04-26-2022, 09:55 AM
Banned

Betchya All of the hardcore Trumpers would probably vote Mitt Romney if he won the R primary.

I don't consider Jibartik a hardcore and who knows who they'd vote for. Just to clear that up b4 the tirade of nuh-uhs!
Old 04-26-2022, 01:10 PM
Planar Protector

I probably wouldn't vote Romney over Biden's dementia-addled festering geriatric skinsuit, but I'd definitely think about it. Depends whether he played the middle or tried to cater to Trumpers. I think MANY Democrats would leap at the chance to connect with him if he pivoted toward the middle in an election, like when he was governor of Mass.

There are a lot of us who never wanted Biden in the first place but were willing to vote for someone who just got wheeled out of the nursing home and into the white house, because it's still better than Trump.

Could be one of the biggest wins in history if you had a left-leaning R POTUS candidate up against Biden, who was unfortunately saddled with an era of inflation, conflict, high gas prices, and obstructionism.
Last edited by Lune; 04-26-2022 at 01:14 PM..
Old 04-26-2022, 01:16 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:

[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Unity ticket.
Old 04-26-2022, 01:31 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lune [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I probably wouldn't vote Romney over Biden's dementia-addled festering geriatric skinsuit, but I'd definitely think about it. Depends whether he played the middle or tried to cater to Trumpers. I think MANY Democrats would leap at the chance to connect with him if he pivoted toward the middle in an election, like when he was governor of Mass.

There are a lot of us who never wanted Biden in the first place but were willing to vote for someone who just got wheeled out of the nursing home and into the white house, because it's still better than Trump.

Could be one of the biggest wins in history if you had a left-leaning R POTUS candidate up against Biden, who was unfortunately saddled with an era of inflation, conflict, high gas prices, and obstructionism.
I don't want to vote for Hillary or Biden again. Or Kamala. Or AoC rly.

I would even vote for a religious authoritarian if they pander to the alt right a little bit to succeed whilst still being essentially Christian and not a total hypocrit. I do want a better ticket than DeSantis/Trump. Who knows what can happen in 1 years.

I have huge problems with every politician lined up right now.

I don't think the DNC can afford to run another career ""liberal" politician vs Trump or DeSantis. I doubt they can get Mitt Romney to switch parties tho.

Shit is really heck'n weird. And I'm not going to freak out no matter who gets elected. That shit is getting fucking old. I'll take good policy and real leverage against corrupt CEOs, admins, regulators, "big dick owners" and
rules lawyers over everything else. Even if the only way to drain the swamp is to flood it with hurricane after hurricane until everyone left alive is on stilts.

G-d bless 🙏
Old 04-26-2022, 01:51 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Botten [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Between Nocht’s GoP predictable ask for another right wing do over and your distain for the two individuals that put country before party; sorry to tell you. Your(you're. You + are) not the next generation('s) way of think(ing) of the party(comma) but traitors admitting you don’t care (about)what happens(comma) as long as your brainwashed notions that a Republican in power is better than a Democrat somehow takes place.
Old 04-26-2022, 01:55 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Reiwa [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Unity ticket.
Mitt Romney/Mike Pence 2024 campaign manager: Lil Nas
Old 04-26-2022, 10:58 PM
Planar Protector

To be fair, Romney would be better than any of the clowns moving up in the Republican party these days. I don't agree with many of his policies, but I respect him, similar to how I felt about McCain.