Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Blue Community > Blue Server Chat

Closed Thread

Old 06-22-2013, 10:45 AM
Developer

Send a message via AIM to Aeolwind Send a message via MSN to Aeolwind Send a message via Yahoo to Aeolwind

And initially, you had to carry every tooth. It was a while before they made the teeth backwards compatible.

I hate your bag space.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nilbog
If all the polls I have done up until now fully counted, you would be playing on some abomination of a PVP server with 2-10 boxing based on votes from people named xcm234nv and adfa234.
Old 06-22-2013, 10:47 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aeolwind [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
And initially, you had to carry every tooth. It was a while before they made the teeth backwards compatible.

I hate your bag space.
4 more bags spaces gone!! [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 06-22-2013, 02:13 PM
Project Manager

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kender [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
remember when velious first came out you had to run to the portal rings and pick up a ground spawn before you could port there?

was such a cool idea. people had to actually go explore there first.

Will that be implemented here?
Teeth graphic found, made soulbound, and set to appropriate locs at the dragon circles. Will be working at release.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aeolwind [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I thought they always worked like that, but people didn't want to delete their existing keys for testing purposes. Need more infoooos.

Cobalt Scar was the only tooth necessary to port to all the dragon ring locations. If you obtained the tooth of the great divide, you could be ported to great divide. If you obtained the Wakening Lands tooth, you could be ported to WL or GD. If you obtained the tooth of the cobalt scar, you could be ported to CS, WL, or GD. There was no restriction on Iceclad.
Old 06-22-2013, 02:17 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by nilbog [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

I thought they always worked like that, but people didn't want to delete their existing keys for testing purposes. Need more infoooos.

Cobalt Scar was the only tooth necessary to port to all the dragon ring locations. If you obtained the tooth of the great divide, you could be ported to great divide. If you obtained the Wakening Lands tooth, you could be ported to WL or GD. If you obtained the tooth of the cobalt scar, you could be ported to CS, WL, or GD. There was no restriction on Iceclad.
As a wizard on live... this is how I remember it
It's pretty clear he's become one of the people he described as No-life Nerds and Server Bullies.
Old 06-22-2013, 10:18 PM
Developer

Send a message via AIM to Aeolwind Send a message via MSN to Aeolwind Send a message via Yahoo to Aeolwind

Damnit, I'm gonna have to log into live cause I think I still have the teeth.

Quote:
If all the polls I have done up until now fully counted, you would be playing on some abomination of a PVP server with 2-10 boxing based on votes from people named xcm234nv and adfa234.
Old 06-22-2013, 11:35 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by nilbog [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Teeth graphic found, made soulbound, and set to appropriate locs at the dragon circles. Will be working at release.

As a druid On live this is also how I remember it. The cobalt scar tooth allowed you to port into all thr druid rings but it was the harder one to get. Once you would get the CS tooth you could port to any of the rings. I also remmember being able to port into iceclad without a tooth initially but I'm not surr if this was how it worked on release.

I know the velious port spells weren't sold anywhere but on velious so off the bat you had to take the boat. There was at some point an npc added to ec tunnel near shady that sold certain velious spells but I'm thinking that may have been added in later on.
Blueberrii - 60 Mage
Gigglepurr - 60 Shaman
Kids - 60 Rogue
Fornfamnad - 60 Cleric
Old 06-24-2013, 08:58 PM
Developer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tasslehofp99 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I know the velious port spells weren't sold anywhere but on velious so off the bat you had to take the boat. There was at some point an npc added to ec tunnel near shady that sold certain velious spells but I'm thinking that may have been added in later on.
The gate spells were sold in North Karana and somewhere else, but I don't remember right off.

Quote:
Old 06-24-2013, 09:15 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tasslehofp99 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I predict many assholes will be sitting at the rings destroying teeth as they spawn to prevent other guilds.from progressing early on in velious.
Does that even work?

I'm pretty sure p99 like pretty much all emu serves has issues with ground spawns in that anyone who zones can see them, but a player who was there picking the last one up can't. Like if I go pick up Book of Souls in Hate, then another rogue who just ported up runs there, he sees another Book already on the table but I don't.