Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Starting Zone

Closed Thread

Old 05-23-2014, 05:05 PM
Orc

Quote:
Originally Posted by Swish [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Don't forget if you roll a cleric you're also a great undead wizard too, check out the "Guides" section of the wiki for some tips on going from 1-50 solo as a cleric [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Yeah I'm camping the Skeleton Tower in Butcherblock. The exp grind is still brutal! Hehehehe.
Old 05-23-2014, 05:16 PM
Orc

How are the groups in EC? I'm wondering if I should abandon Butcherblock and head to Freeport. If there are no low level groups here I'm guessing Crushbone will be empty also.
Old 05-23-2014, 07:24 PM
Planar Protector

usually always groups at the orc camps in EC. and always people in Oasis.
Old 05-29-2014, 12:55 PM
Large Bat

I see groups in CB all the time.
Old 05-29-2014, 02:28 PM
Aviak

Always groups in CB, Oasis. Usually Crushbone and Kurn's too. The run out there is long but Kurn's is great xp and you can start soloing there as a cleric. Take spells up to level 19.
Old 05-29-2014, 07:02 PM
Decaying Skeleton

Just started back up again myself just a few weeks ago. From what I've seen thus far, there's quite a few people leveling up, at least in GFay/CrushBone (Been leveling on Orc Hill & Slavers & Castle in Crushbone). Well, that is unless you're playing at odd hours (by odd hours, I mean outside primetime for US/Europe). I've also heard there's quite a few people that camp Gnolls in BlackBurrow (still have a bad taste in my mouth from years ago leveling in there on Live, so I stayed away from there...).

Planning to head over toward the Dervs in North Ro / Oasis here soon; not sure what the population is like there, though.

The number of people on the server / around to group with is one of the reasons I've felt the urge to play recently, and why I've been having so much fun since I started.
Old 05-29-2014, 07:28 PM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Noremac [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

Planning to head over toward the Dervs in North Ro / Oasis here soon; not sure what the population is like there, though.
Oasis is probably the #1 leveling spot for people in their teen levels on this server. You can get over 30-40 people in that zone at primetime, so sometimes camps can be stretched a bit thin. Makes me wonder how we survived back in the day with like 120 people in the zone. It's close to Uguk too (also very popular) if you get bored of alligators.
Old 05-29-2014, 10:33 PM
Scrawny Gnoll

Reading this thread I have to disagree for the most part. I've had no issues finding groups at any level whether it be on my Shaman or Mage...

Maybe we're on at different times? I'm usually online around 8 to 12 every weekday night, CST..
Closed Thread