Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Server Issues > PvP Bugs

Old 12-14-2011, 10:53 AM
Planar Protector

It seems that some stuns spell last way longer than intended, Whirls and bard songs comes to mind.

Is there an issue with stuns lasting one tick too long? The stuns wear off, you can move but you still cant cast spells for 6+ seconds. It happens in PVE too, I get that a lot when I try to recharm sonic bats!
Old 12-14-2011, 10:59 AM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nizzarr [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
It seems that some stuns spell last way longer than intended, Whirls and bard songs comes to mind.

Is there an issue with stuns lasting one tick too long? The stuns wear off, you can move but you still cant cast spells for 6+ seconds. It happens in PVE too, I get that a lot when I try to recharm sonic bats!
This is how it worked on blue before it was changed.

You could cast Whirl Till you Hurl on NPC's and it would last about one tic too long.

The worn off message would occur but the NPC would stay stunned.

It seems it was changed vs NPC's only and not vs PCs, should be a pretty easy fix.
Old 12-14-2011, 11:35 AM
Sarnak

this spell needs to get fixd asap!!! bump!
Old 12-14-2011, 12:17 PM
Banned

The truth is, its not supposed to land this much. My guild, I believe compared to others has quite a few more enchanters and I've taken part in killing whirled players more often than many. The truth is, this spell was nerfed so f'ing hard in live and just shouldn't be landing like even on naked players.