Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Blue Community > Blue Guild Discussion

Closed Thread

Old 06-18-2013, 02:19 AM
Fire Giant

You've achieved perfect empathy with how so many of us feel about your guild and various old-world spawns - except we're denied even the basic opportunity of establishing a rotation.

You thinking "this suxx" just illustrates how narrow a view you've cultivated when it comes to sharing raids on this server.
Old 06-18-2013, 02:20 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Splorf22 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Tortue: A member of TMO complaining about other guilds selling raid loot is beyond ridiculous.
I guess u make a reference at TMO selling VP loot to the a-team...for me thats 2 different scenario and its def not the same thing...

VP loot are off dragons who spawn on a variance of 7 days +/- 48hours and on a competition raid scene.

Sky loot are on a 8h timer on a plane with an established rotation.
Old 06-18-2013, 02:24 AM
Fire Giant

You can't possibly be stupid enough to think he's referring to sales of fucking VP loot.
Old 06-18-2013, 02:30 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spitty [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
You can't possibly be stupid enough to think he's referring to sales of fucking VP loot.
ahah u bet? im sure he does
Old 06-18-2013, 02:35 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Swish
Here's a crazy concept, as people are worried about a new guild to the rotation not being able to handle it... how about offering 3-4 of the guild the chance to raid with existing guilds on the rotation? What they don't know they'll soon learn, and there's less worrying about stuff not being cleared as a result. It would be a nice goodwill gesture if it was made, right?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Splorf22 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I don't mind taking a few (say 5ish) reasonably high-leveled players for the sake of server harmony.
I think you guys saw that there were 9 guilds on the rotation already and came into this thread spoiling for a fight despite the fact that I've taken a basically conciliatory position this whole time. How about a little less hyperbole and a few more screenshots of Azure Guard gloriously downing the Spiroc Lord? [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tortue
I guess u make a reference at TMO selling VP loot to the a-team...for me thats 2 different scenario and its def not the same thing...
Look I am strongly against pixel rot, and I would much rather see items for sale then either rotting or sitting in a guild bank for months at a time. So I think we are both basically doing a good thing there. The reason everyone is laughing at your comment is that if you take the communistic view of 'encounters should go to people who will directly use the highest fraction of pixels' and apply it to your own guild you won't like the results much.
in words of anal fingers, just a filthy spaniard
Last edited by Splorf22; 06-18-2013 at 02:38 AM..
Old 06-18-2013, 02:42 AM
Banned

i was just saying u cant compare sky rot sale on an established rotation with other loot sale on a competitive atmosphere.

And even more now with all the new guild who wanna enter in the sky rotation.
Old 06-18-2013, 01:06 PM
Fire Giant

And you can't build a gigantic mound of hyperbole and expect us to crown you king of the loot hill.

Fuck you, and go back from whence you came.
Old 06-18-2013, 01:23 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by jpeute [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
i was just saying u cant compare sky rot sale on an established rotation with other loot sale on a competitive atmosphere.

And even more now with all the new guild who wanna enter in the sky rotation.
Who are you really competing with?

FE & IB? Are they even competing with you anymore?

Or is competitive in the sense that you don't want anyone else to be even near you?
Old 06-18-2013, 04:18 PM
Banned

we compete with whatever guild show to kill a raid target, make sense to you?

but i agree with u we kick some ass and we cant find a solid competition thats terrible [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 06-18-2013, 04:25 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spitty [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Fuck you, and go back from whence you came.
Love u too, send u some french kiss moron
Closed Thread