Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Blue Community > Blue Server Chat

Closed Thread

Old 05-28-2013, 05:29 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gadwen [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I don't think he is talking about mundane grinding, but rather the experience of gearing your own first char. Honestly I feel bad for people that get super twinked by their friends or by some nice random player, looting every piece of gear I own was one of the most fun and most rewarding aspects of leveling up here.
That's kind of a good point. I kind of take it for granted now that I make it rain how little I had for so long. At the same time though I would have killed for someone to shower me with riches when I was a newbie and was always super jelli of people that were. Hell even now if someone were to walk up and offer me a free AoN I don't think I would turn it down. [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

Plush Bufnstuf
Old 05-28-2013, 07:36 PM
Planar Protector

Speaking for alts. I have a ton of them. Like 15 of them. A lot of them twinked. Once you have good gear it is almost impossible to play a toon that is "Normal" LoL. [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.] But I started out with a Orc Pick just like everyone else. Looted a shit pot full of HQ Bear Hides and Bone Chips, and like they say the rest is history. [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 05-29-2013, 01:48 AM
Large Bat

Hello Orsk,

I've been on this server for about 3 weeks now and have enjoyed every minute. I made the mistake of playing a solo'ing class (Magician) because I didn't know anyone and didn't want to rely on always finding a group. I've regretted the decision ever since I've made it because I've always preferred a plate/melee class. If you're still looking to gift it to a truly new player that would love to play the Warrior class, let me know. With that said, I really admire what you're doing and I wish everyone luck! My in game name is Kulex and he is a level 22 Magician. Thanks!
Closed Thread