Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Blue Community > Blue Server Chat

Closed Thread

Old 12-16-2009, 09:55 PM
Aviak

If your gonna do it as duel setup then it should be a 6 on 6. that would show teamwork and skill.

but again this needs to be agreed upon by all parties involved.
Old 12-16-2009, 10:06 PM
Skeleton

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fanwen [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
If your gonna do it as duel setup then it should be a 6 on 6. that would show teamwork and skill.

but again this needs to be agreed upon by all parties involved.
That would be totally unfair.
IB doesn't have any bards. It would be a total sweep for Transcendence.
Old 12-16-2009, 10:07 PM
Planar Protector

I'd be open to 1v1 or 6v6 or any other small group or other similar competitive way to handle this.
Old 12-16-2009, 10:07 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gildiss Gram [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
That would be totally unfair.
IB doesn't have any bards. It would be a total sweep for Transcendence.
This is absolutely true. As it stands right now, trans would win on bard day hands down. All I can say is that we're working on it! ^^
Old 12-16-2009, 10:55 PM
Skeleton

CMON lets be honest everyone, its not everquest without the Playnice method...really, need before greed is the jist of it if you've never heard of it before, and its really a major part of what made everquest so great
Old 12-16-2009, 11:28 PM
Fire Giant

Double post on accident, one below is edited and fixed.
Last edited by Taluvill; 12-16-2009 at 11:34 PM..
Old 12-16-2009, 11:33 PM
Fire Giant

I actually really, really like this idea. 6v6 pvp, where any member from the week before couldnt be in the "group" for the next week, or hell the next 2 weeks to encourage the rotation of players and the inclusion of everyone. We could really turn this into a fun event.

If you could only use a certain player per month? How would IB fare without thier major tanks? Transcendence can only use Gildiss and Mythoxxus for 2 weeks out of a month, how strategically do we use them in the 6 man group?

Would be a lot of fun and we could really put an end to a lot of the whining and such. Would love to see the "fan" turnout as well.

Bets per fight? per round? would be a fun diversion from the daily grind (of eq, sheesh hehe)

Cheers hasbinbad, great idea, can really run with this one.
Lets get a Poll going?
Old 12-16-2009, 11:34 PM
Banned

Send a message via AIM to Finawin

Determining PVE raids based upon terribly balanced EQ PVP? Bad idea.
Old 12-16-2009, 11:40 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taluvill [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I actually really, really like this idea. 6v6 pvp, where any member from the week before couldnt be in the "group" for the next week, or hell the next 2 weeks to encourage the rotation of players and the inclusion of everyone. We could really turn this into a fun event.

If you could only use a certain player per month? How would IB fare without thier major tanks? Transcendence can only use Gildiss and Mythoxxus for 2 weeks out of a month, how strategically do we use them in the 6 man group?

Would be a lot of fun and we could really put an end to a lot of the whining and such. Would love to see the "fan" turnout as well.

Bets per fight? per round? would be a fun diversion from the daily grind (of eq, sheesh hehe)

Cheers hasbinbad, great idea, can really run with this one.
Lets get a Poll going?
I like most of your ideas and I like the spirit of all of them! Whatever the contest details may end up being is open for the guild leaders to decide (upon threat of boring rotation). I honestly think that with the right set of rules this would not only be fair, but solve all of our issues, bring us all together, and be a lot of fucking fun. Not to mention great practice for the rumored BotB??

Win/win imho.
Old 12-17-2009, 12:28 AM
Aviak

Honestly it would be very interesting but also very difficult. Setting it and having nobody interfear would be a problem without GM intervention. a Simple assigning a designated member or each guild who random 100 would be the simplist solution and hard to argue.

easily screen shotted and witnessed by numerous people. If you all decide to to do some 1on1 or 6on6 you could arrange some arena time.

But ultimately the decision is between your two guilds. The GM staff will simply review and agree or disagree. But I can say I like this idea. Simplicity I think is best to start. can always get creative down the line when the anger wears off alittle.
Closed Thread