Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Server Issues > Resolved Issues

Closed Thread

Old 07-13-2010, 09:33 PM
Skeleton

Well, I didn't kill anything bad on my erudite SK, and the Erudin guards were "Glares threateningly" .. I got to Qeynos via port now, and the Qeynos guards are dubious. Easy to build that faction though.
Old 07-14-2010, 05:32 PM
Fire Giant

An evil Erudite Heretic must be wary of travelling through good cities, including Erudin, which has the only dock to the rest of the world.

Here ya go, finally dug up something definitive like I promised.
Old 07-14-2010, 09:18 PM
Kobold

And, if you follow that link to the discussions about who is KOS where, rather than a vague warning of being "wary":

Quote:
http://web.archive.org/web/200012051...llakhazam.com/
Why is it that Heretics have free access to Erudin (although dubious..still not KoS) and we of Erudin are immediately KoS in their city?
Quote:
Contrary to what the "RE: Traveling through" post says, an Erudite necro COULD be KOS in Erudin. How? Doing most Paineel quests will hurt your Erudin faction.
Quote:
i want help with my erudin necro im lvl 7 and i dont know where should i stay in the warrens or should i go to quenos to get my faction up at the knoll place as i am not kos in erudin or are there and other good places in odius.
Edit: Races>Erudite>Strategy Discussion
Last edited by Dersk; 07-14-2010 at 09:47 PM..
Old 12-02-2012, 03:58 PM
VIP / Contributor

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dersk [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Edit2: I just checked live, and a starting quellios paladin in KOS in paineel. A starting sk is dubious in Erudin.

True, and this is how it is on the server(s) now. (well, most of Erudin at least is dubious to the Heretics of Paineel, beware the casters)

Move to resolved.
Closed Thread