Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Class Discussions > Melee

Closed Thread

Old 04-13-2013, 08:35 PM
Banned

I have been using a combo of brusco bellow and level 2 AE with sow, it works fine i can do 3 mobs but it takes an extremely long time since I don't yet have my lvl 18 AE. I am about to get it in less then half a level and hopefully 2 dots will make a huger difference. Then i am going to read up on some areas to kite, Recently I was doing Dervish's and Kodiaks mixing in a bellow here and there for extra damage along with a hymn of resto every so often for when i got too close to take damage. Over all it isnt TOO hard it seems if your accustom to WASD and strafe/mousemoving but I guess i will wait and see what happens when I have 10+ mobs on me enough to instagib me. So far I have been running around with symbol of marzin and heroic bond/sow/regen so I have an unfair advantage of being able to turn around and just switch to whistling warsong, AE dot, regen, and twist bellow and warsong.
Old 04-16-2013, 03:18 PM
Sarnak

Even with just the level 2 AoE it shouldn't take you more than 10-12 minutes to kill a train. At level 16 I'm in EK killing about 40 mobs. The time consuming part is pulling everything, to be honest. And I usually get about 3/4 of a level while there. Then at 18 I think I'm going to see if Gargoyle Island can be safely done so that I can build up a little bit more pp.
Old 04-16-2013, 04:02 PM
Planar Protector

Guide on where I kited: http://wiki.project1999.org/Deajay%2...Location_Guide

I used the tap-turn method and made circles. Essentially, its: get L18, go to OT, ding 47.

For those using low HP aggro, 20% is too high. I think the cutoff is ~17-18%, you MUST stay below that at all times. However, don't go too low, you run into the low HP snare effect around 9% HP, so I like to stay between 11-15%.

Low HP aggro is NOT complete aggro, you CAN pull aggro off, and the aggro bonus evaporates if the low HP player goes above the low HP threshold.
Closed Thread