Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Rants and Flames

Closed Thread

Old 03-22-2013, 12:48 PM
Aviak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cochonou [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

Enough talk, now let's give some judgment there. Uthgaard, where are you ??
Quoting this guy cause he is right !
Old 03-22-2013, 12:52 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by 47shadesofgay [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
From what I gather he was training FE and rezzing TMO for hours in VP.. how does this not have any real-difference on either parties ability to kill Xygoz?
That's not true. Aiaus was logged once or twice by Pennand to rez people before Aiaus was awake - he never used his instapoof ability then. After the real Aiaus got on and rezzed Marley for me and an enchanter who just wanted to camp, he spent 20 or 30 minutes just running around the ledge antagonizing FE's shitty monks. He never trained them, he just stole their attention and disappeared a few times. The claim that he spent hours exploiting and rezzing people to cockblock FE is a blatant lie. It came to an end when Trak popped. No one will believe me without 3 hours of fraps though, right?
Old 03-22-2013, 12:53 PM
Planar Protector

Also, considering you supposedly spent HOURS observing him doing this, you present a shockingly small amount of evidence towards this claim. Could we see some more frapses that you have that demonstrate him abusing his exemption across a number of hours?
Old 03-22-2013, 12:55 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by quido [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
That's not true. Aiaus was logged once or twice by Pennand to rez people before Aiaus was awake - he never used his instapoof ability then. After the real Aiaus got on and rezzed Marley for me and an enchanter who just wanted to camp, he spent 20 or 30 minutes just running around the ledge antagonizing FE's shitty monks. He never trained them, he just stole their attention and disappeared a few times. The claim that he spent hours exploiting and rezzing people to cockblock FE is a blatant lie. It came to an end when Trak popped. No one will believe me without 3 hours of fraps though, right?
I'll admit that I don't disbelieve anything you said. However the part in bold is exactly what taints the kill, regardless of what goes on around it. He was exploiting, and some benefit was gained, even if it were small.
Old 03-22-2013, 12:55 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by quido [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
In other words : he cheated just a bit and it makes it ok to you.

Condoning cheating once again, gg simple mind lol
Old 03-22-2013, 12:57 PM
Banned

Quote:
Also, considering you supposedly spent HOURS observing him doing this, you present a shockingly small amount of evidence towards this claim. Could we see some more frapses that you have that demonstrate him abusing his exemption across a number of hours?
Why does the duration matter? I'm just repeating what others have stated.

By your own admission, it occurred, and some benefit was produced.

Be it an hour, a minute, a second, a year, I don't care, and that's irrelevant lol.
Old 03-22-2013, 12:58 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by falkun [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
This is RNF, "the court of public opinion" if you will. I, and I hope the others that post here, do not expect the staff to make decisions based upon this thread. But winning the courtroom of public opinion pays off in its own ways, as TMO's once-mighty RNF troll-force understood before they backed themselves into the corner they are now in.
But none of this is supposed to be taken seriously, right?

oh god have I been doing this wrong.

[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 03-22-2013, 12:58 PM
Banned

what jeremy veils is that Aiaus only cheated 40 mins, those 40 minutes or so that he was the only rezzer alive to keep TMO from being entirely dead from the ledge, hence saving your ability to rez teainers up there, subsequently giving you the opportunity to train FE.

keep soining and deflecting lol, just makes you look even more desperate
Old 03-22-2013, 01:01 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ele [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Are you RIP?

RIP made a statement that TMO cried that TR's use of Ivandyr's Hoops was an exploit and that TMO got it nerfed. Which is just incorrect.

Accelerate whose demise, the Hoop?
Actually he did not say TMO cried. you don't like to be misquoted, stop doing it to others.

Quote:
Originally Posted by RipinpeaceTMO2013 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
it is about like when IB found out Tmo was using hoops to kill shit. When we started doing it, THEN it turned into a exploit.

FE if i were you i would just get everyone a IP exemption and never die to TMO trainers ever again in VP
As for RIP, I am pretty sure he is Beaner, who was redneck, who was in IB , who was in DA who helped them avoid clean sweeps by teaming up with Jeremy to kill nagafen,
Old 03-22-2013, 01:03 PM
Planar Protector

That's not true, Visceral - why do you make repeated arguments based on lies when your own guildies have already contradicted what you say?

I have stated and Sloan admitted that Marley was alive on the ledge. We had other people camped there who were offline. Kingore was in the zone and alive and I was at the VP entrance in skyfire (with my corpse at the entrance inside) when Trakanon popped.

FE is just mad that 20 hours of effort the last three days has yielded them zero kills in VP.