Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Rants and Flames

Closed Thread

Old 03-22-2013, 11:30 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by 47shadesofgay [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I love the truth Jeremy! [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Lucky for you I always speak the truth (obvious kidding aside), even to the point of my own serious inconvenience! Confirmed.
Old 03-22-2013, 11:33 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tanthallas [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Unfortunately for them, they only feel that it is superior. This problem is rampant around these parts; everyone 'feels' one way or the other, yet noone does shit about it.

People who are fooled by how they dress things up are not people that I would bother to argue with in the first place.
In the same way that they know FE has also used this tactic to their guilds benefit..

A little proof would go a long way to shutting me up and making them look like anything they say is based in the realm of fact and not TMO-spin-fantasy.

FE has proof of TMO training, TMO has the only thing TMO has ever had.. words.

Quido - hardly. [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 03-22-2013, 11:34 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tanthallas [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Unfortunately for them, they only feel that it is superior. This problem is rampant around these parts; everyone 'feels' one way or the other, yet noone does shit about it.

People who are fooled by how they dress things up are not people that I would bother to argue with in the first place.
And you say I am nonsensical?
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ele [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Steve continues to show his ignorance of how the game works.
Except instantly leaving the game world is NOT how the game works. On Live, and for most people on P99, if you LD your avatar sticks around in the game world for a while. Only persons with IP exemptions are able to have their avatar instantly leave the game world. The rest of us have to either camp (spend 30sec doing nothing but meditating) or risk our avatar dieing while the server controls it. The only people that could do this on Live were MQ users.
Planar Protector

Quote:
Oh editing quotes. How fancy.
Old 03-22-2013, 11:37 AM
Kobold

Jeremy did you ask Eccezan how it tastes?

Old 03-22-2013, 11:38 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by falkun [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Except instantly leaving the game world is NOT how the game works. On Live, and for most people on P99, if you LD your avatar sticks around in the game world for a while. Only persons with IP exemptions are able to have their avatar instantly leave the game world. The rest of us have to either camp (spend 30sec doing nothing but meditating) or risk our avatar dieing while the server controls it. The only people that could do this on Live were MQ users.
I agree with your statement. However, I didn't make a distinction between how the server should work, and how it does work.
Old 03-22-2013, 11:39 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lorraine [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Jeremy did you ask Eccezan how it tastes?
I don't get it. Please explain.
Old 03-22-2013, 11:39 AM
Planar Protector

Gotta get to a meeting ! See you guys in a bit.
Old 03-22-2013, 11:40 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ele [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I agree with your statement. However, I didn't make a distinction between how the server should work, and how it does work.
No, you said how the game works. This is only possible due to 3rd-party programs on Live or specific server-code on P99. The game does not allow the actions you say Sloan is ignorant of, the server and/or 3rd-party programs does.
Closed Thread