Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Rants and Flames

Closed Thread

Old 03-22-2013, 10:48 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tanthallas [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I didnt know there was such a large grey area between staying classy and exploiting to not lose another mob in VP.

P.S. You are full of shit.
Have you read any of my posts in this thread? I suggest that you do before you address me again.

P.S. Take my advice and stay classy, no need to resort to profanity in your responses. It makes you appear juvenile.
Old 03-22-2013, 10:53 AM
Planar Protector

Some of us like profanity, Elethia. I think its use is a form of art! But Beavis Christ, the Savior of Mankind says its bad =(
Old 03-22-2013, 10:55 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ele [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Have you read any of my posts in this thread? I suggest that you do before you address me again.

P.S. Take my advice and stay classy, no need to resort to profanity in your responses. It makes you appear juvenile.
Pardonnez-nous Mademoiselle, c'est vrai, nous sommes de vrais goujats...

Puisque vous semblez aimer les gentilhommes, voyons-nous en 5 à 7, je vous montrerai par derrière et les jambes en l'air ce que sont les bonnes manières.

THIS is classy, english doesn't support classy behaviours anyways. [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 03-22-2013, 10:55 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Godefroi [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Everyone here (even TMO) admitted this was cheating and exploiting. You carry on deflecting your embarassment by saying "hey admit your guild cheats". How do you want me to admit something that never happened? I'm sorry to disappoint Villexo and you here, but we didn't know about this, this cheating is so fucking obvious that who ever was on Aiaus was retarded enough to do it 50 times in front of our raid.

So no we aint having 2 different conversations, you're just mistaken here dear.

As of when I gently asked you to go suck a bag of dicks, it was just somehow to break all the clichés right away, we ain't as romantic as they say we are [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Godefroi,

Excusez moi if there is language barrier issue, but you may have misunderstood what I said, or it may be on my end in as such that I did not put it in simple enough terms.

I am not deflecting any issue, but for you and your crew to come on the forums and feign ignorance that ip exemptions are some new magical get out of jail free card is down right sad.

Please read my previous posts in this thread. You will find that I addressed the issue that you raise in your response multiple times and my position on the matter.

Did my statement ask you to admit anything? No. Did my original statement to you say that it ever occurred? No. So I am not sure why you inject that in your response to me.

P.S. I'm not a girl. Please stop hitting on me.
Old 03-22-2013, 10:56 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Godefroi [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Pardonnez-nous Mademoiselle, c'est vrai, nous sommes de vrais goujats...

Puisque vous semblez aimer les gentilhommes, voyons-nous en 5 à 7, je vous montrerai par derrière et les jambes en l'air ce que sont les bonnes manières.

THIS is classy, english doesn't support classy behaviours anyways. [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ele [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 03-22-2013, 10:56 AM
Planar Protector

a/s/l elethia
Old 03-22-2013, 10:57 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by quido [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
a/s/l elethia
This guy.
Old 03-22-2013, 11:00 AM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Susano [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Please don't shit up my thread with your rampant stupidity cunt.
YOUR thread,

Susano you were offensive when you were guilded in BDA with me and you are Still offensive in FE. Nothing has changed for you.

You are a sorry strange little man. Sorry you take this so serious. Have a little fun, get out of your parent basement, Here I found a wiki article for you
http://www.wikihow.com/Get-Over-Your-Fear-of-Women

<object width="480" height="360"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/51LbjVUdhI4?hl=en_US&amp;version=3"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/51LbjVUdhI4?hl=en_US&amp;version=3" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="480" height="360" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true"></embed></object>
Old 03-22-2013, 11:00 AM
Banned

Quote:
Godefroi,

Excusez moi if there is language barrier issue, but you may have misunderstood what I said, or it may be on my end in as such that I did not put it in simple enough terms.

I am not deflecting any issue, but for you and your crew to come on the forums and feign ignorance that ip exemptions are some new magical get out of jail free card is down right sad.

Please read my previous posts in this thread. You will find that I addressed the issue that you raise in your response multiple times and my position on the matter.

Did my statement ask you to admit anything? No. Did my original statement to you say that it ever occurred? No. So I am not sure why you inject that in your response to me.

You wanted classy stuff, you got it, also, not my bad if you RP a chick IG [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

It's kinda weird but ehhh, I guess you have your reasons.

You said I Was lying, even though I don't care what ever your opinion is, I answered you to defend mine. that's all [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 03-22-2013, 11:05 AM
Banned

Can Sericx and Ele stay outta the discussion? They are terrible posters and are ruining my morning poo.
Closed Thread