Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Rants and Flames

Closed Thread

Old 03-07-2013, 08:15 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Autotune [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
You can repeat that, "you weren't sure if you actually snagged FTE or not."

I won't buy it, it's quite easy to tell when something is engaged when you have ~15 seconds to observe the situation.

Not that it's a bad call really, considering how things have been handled in the past. You can easily tell when things aren't going your way and just take over the situation for loot. In that aspect, it's no different than Zeelot AEing those mobs when TR was stalling on VS with minimal people for nearly 2 mins.
that's false. option thought for sure he had fte and we engaged based on that. obviously dark had first engage, but i assume option thought he fd'd and that he hit trak prior to zeelot, which did actually happen.
Old 03-07-2013, 08:15 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Autotune [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Well, after she awarded it to TMO, xanthias turned it in. Hardly his fault for not waiting 2 weeks for it being overturned (officially). It was almost a week after he turned it in that IB started talking about seeing the encounter logs and another week or so before Amelinda finally spoke up and did something about it.s.
I saw the encounter logs less than 30 minutes after the raid. Amelinda knew she fucked up and admitted her mistake about an hour after Inny. I just gave her the benefit of the doubt to fix it in a timely manner. When nothing was done for a week, is when we posted the logs and took a shit on her.
Old 03-07-2013, 08:16 PM
Kobold

at first I was like

but when I was like
Old 03-07-2013, 08:16 PM
Large Bat

Going to Fogo in about an hour i'll be back later.

I want 50 pages when I get back about how Sloan isnt a cheating/RMT IB wash out and how is guild isnt VD4.0
Old 03-07-2013, 08:20 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Loly Taa [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I know you can read, but bro- do you even math? They didn't even wait the full 18 seconds to engage. Option tags it 17 seconds after DD, and the FE idiot squad tries to claim they "Didn't know he was already engaged"

Okay, wat? Everything in lair standing under Trak and Trak running around = "ermagerd I didn't know he was engaged."

DA tanking has always been a valid strategy and everyone was fine with it, including FE- until they started losing mobs to it. I've seen Shinko and other FE try to do the same. (Though they would usually just fail miserably.)

Random PM from an ex DA officer, I was searching for something else and found this.

Right after the patch , Loly posted that she noticed the DLL file and this can be used to see 3rd party programs. Then he followed it by "Do not let this get out". I also saw a sweet picture of loly .. he is the ugliest dood.. i was so tempted to take it and post it on our forums but i dont want to hurt the name i have given for myself as not getting involved in all this BS. Also saw a picture of a fat zeelot playing the violin.... that was is golden. TMO knew the patch could see third party programs roughly 15 min after the patch went live.
Old 03-07-2013, 08:21 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by maverixdamighty [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
that's false. option thought for sure he had fte and we engaged based on that. obviously dark had first engage, but i assume option thought he fd'd and that he hit trak prior to zeelot, which did actually happen.
I'm having mixed emotions about this. I've seen option try to train, so I know he isn't spot on with things. However, anyone should be able to tell when Trak is aggro'd or disengaged when they have time to observe the situation as long as he did.

A fraps of the FE engage would definitely shed more light on how it looked to him, but I still don't buy how you can think you have FTE with trak's aggro range and 2 people using DA stall engage tactics (which is what it is, it's been used countless times since back when I raided... nothing new at all, even some taking 2 DAs).
Old 03-07-2013, 08:24 PM
Banned

Quote:
I'm having mixed emotions about this. I've seen option try to train, so I know he isn't spot on with things. However, anyone should be able to tell when Trak is aggro'd or disengaged when they have time to observe the situation as long as he did.

A fraps of the FE engage would definitely shed more light on how it looked to him, but I still don't buy how you can think you have FTE with trak's aggro range and 2 people using DA stall engage tactics (which is what it is, it's been used countless times since back when I raided... nothing new at all, even some taking 2 DAs).
he felt he beat zeelot to da stalling again, which the logs show. what he didn't account for was darkdeath still being engaged. i wasn't in LOS, neither were the majority of people commenting on this thread, but that was my impression being in vent.
Old 03-07-2013, 08:24 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by getsome [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Right after the patch , Loly posted that she noticed the DLL file and this can be used to see 3rd party programs. Then he followed it by "Do not let this get out".
You saw the doctored print screen too? Nice spin, dumbfuck. Loly isn't even qualified to figure out what a DLL can do unless he gets someone to help him (not to say he isn't extremely savvy in other rights).

Keep telling yourselves that we had warning so as to excuse your own cheating guild. There was no warning and we didn't know dick about it all until you did.
Old 03-07-2013, 08:27 PM
Large Bat

Quote:
Originally Posted by quido [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
You saw the doctored print screen too? Nice spin, dumbfuck. Loly isn't even qualified to figure out what a DLL can do unless he gets someone to help him (not to say he isn't extremely savvy in other rights).

Keep telling yourselves that we had warning so as to excuse your own cheating guild. There was no warning and we didn't know dick about it all until you did.
Loly is Uthgaard
Old 03-07-2013, 08:28 PM
Fire Giant

I'm very fit irl Getsome! You lose credibility for hateful lies [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I thought we were bros, now I'm hurt!