Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Rants and Flames

Closed Thread

Old 03-07-2013, 03:52 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yapas [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
OK ! so why turn in directly Epic with guts so fast and not waiting GM decision ? It is clear as water.. FE intentionally made that because they know GM's will probably not remove Epic...
If it was a TMO who got epic like that, ALL FE , Iran & probably North Korea already over aggro us.

I really hope a strong decision from GM, because this kind of shit is not acceptable

actually no. i've had a gm give me no drop raid loot and when i asked if the other guild lost the item they said no, it was already turned in so here's a new one for you, too much trouble to figure out which items to return to that person while taking away their epic, grats for them and you. (not a direct quote.) i didn't make a big shit show about it nor has anyone else. many of the early trak kills FE got were an FTE race decided later by a GM. in those cases tmo walked away with the loot and no one cared what they did with it. we knew the dropable stuff was returned to us and that we were given our teeth, but zero fucks were given about how many alts tmo vp key'd with the teeth they looted.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zeelot [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
The Guide was in Seb standing by Trak corpse, yet the no drop items still got ninja'd in front of the guide. Then they raced for hand ins - even though guide told them explicitly not to go hand them in.

All I hear from fe = excuses, excuses! They just desperate for those keys and epics so they need to try and piggyback off our kills. I understand.

Sloan's dps argument is meaningless, the rules aren't KS group - if they were then it would be relevant. Trak was going to die regardless, FE just decided to provide dps + KS for a chance at free keys and epic. Can someone say, desperation!?
second or third time this claim has been made. i assume someone in tmo had fraps running, so post a SS already and prove that FE looted when the GM said not to.
Old 03-07-2013, 03:52 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yapas [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
looks like FE officiers has no control on mercenaries guildmate or they allowed (more worse imo lol)
is this english?
Old 03-07-2013, 03:53 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by maverixdamighty [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
never claimed that please point it out. option thought darkdeath fd'd and lost his FTE and he hit trak before zeelot so we thought we had FTE. keep spinning it. once again we did the lion's share of the dmg and had more people there again.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y1In6VgELKQ spin urself outta this one budy
Old 03-07-2013, 03:54 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by maverixdamighty [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
is this english?
FU english elitist, my native language is not english so go troll someone else
Old 03-07-2013, 03:55 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zeelot [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Had more people + did more damage = Still lost

FYI

We can kill Trak at whatever pace we please with however many people we want. Don't interfere with our kills after clear Fte you scrubs! Learn to assess the situation better.
had about the same amount of people + did more damage = losing with tmo raid stalling. QQ
Old 03-07-2013, 03:56 PM
Sarnak

TMO changing to TMP to many petitions. In all of 2012 never seen a guild cry more than TMO. I love the DA stall tactics too it just shows everyone how desperate you guys are knowing you have no chance in a straight race. Keep the desperation up keep crying I use your tears on paper towels as a wet wipe to clean my ass?

Team Tripod

I'd rather be fishing
Old 03-07-2013, 03:56 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chloroform [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y1In6VgELKQ spin urself outta this one budy
that has already been discussed in length...way to contribute nothing to this thread.
Old 03-07-2013, 03:58 PM
Banned

Quote:
FU english elitist, my native language is not english so go troll someone else
your crying is the only thing trolling here. aren't you the guy who just joined tmo recently yet runs his mouth like he was a founding member?
Old 03-07-2013, 03:59 PM
Sarnak

double post, QQ harder bro
Old 03-07-2013, 04:00 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chloroform [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
double post, QQ harder bro
which guild came here starting this thread? lol...
Closed Thread