Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Rants and Flames

Closed Thread

Old 02-13-2013, 05:45 AM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tanthallas [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Outmobilize?

Do you know what words mean anymore, of have you drank yourself to the point of complete retardation?
You must drink more than me to see FE as viable competition.

Part of me says I can't keep drinking like this. The other part of me says, "Don't listen to that guy. He's drunk"
Old 02-13-2013, 06:21 AM
Fire Giant

Want to buy another pair of BE greaves?

Will give them to you for 400k this time.
Old 02-13-2013, 06:21 AM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by _delero [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Read 'A Storm of Swords' and change your avatar chief. That boy king shit grows old faster than Simba.
1) I've read all 5 books.
2) My avatar is one of the best trolls ever. <3
3) ssshh
Old 02-13-2013, 06:43 AM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tanthallas [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Want to buy another pair of BE greaves?

Will give them to you for 400k this time.
sure well take em and use the plat from one of the 400k SK MQ swords that CT dropped the other day....

See! We can be frens???

Ps.

Shinko pst for your 5k slacker
Old 02-13-2013, 06:47 AM
Banned

I sense a lot of rage in this thread from loly toodrunk

Can we get some lulz for Gore

That was a nice milestone, shit we droped on trak , that's 2 tooth we'll get next kill lol. That's going to be 2 more FE in VP, and that's going to be one step closer to balancing it all out.

Raaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaage

On a brighter note, Congratz to everyone on the loot and the fun !

[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 02-13-2013, 06:48 AM
Banned

And yes, Gratz TMO on 1VS outta 6 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 02-13-2013, 06:50 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Loly Taa [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
We just roflstomped you, asshole.

Spin that.
Lol, we had another focus, we wanted to down Gore as, as you know the fight is very VP like. Mission accomplished !

Now you can let you rage go, sip that last glass and go to bed pal, all in all both guilds had a lot of fun, it was a milestone for FE, TMO Has the experience and had overall more targets.

Spin as much as you want, I think everyone was very happy yesterday !
Old 02-13-2013, 06:59 AM
Banned

Dont know why you so proud of your VS kills. Its like lvl 55? and the first raid boss killed in Kunark. Hell we down the dude with 16 or so sub 60 players in the past...

That aside, with the trak kill, we was in the same situation with tola/Prot training beating on our raid as well while playing with trak with around 30-40 players too, we killed all and moved on. With all your members training invis down and you guys bum rushing trak, no idea who pulled or did what, our whole guild logged out on the ledge as to not have your train pushed up to our camp, we gave you a non interference attempt and you guys failed, its that simple.
Old 02-13-2013, 07:05 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zenlina [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Dont know why you so proud of your VS kills. Its like lvl 55? and the first raid boss killed in Kunark. Hell we down the dude with 16 or so sub 60 players in the past...

That aside, with the trak kill, we was in the same situation with tola/Prot training beating on our raid as well while playing with trak with around 30-40 players too, we killed all and moved on. With all your members training invis down and you guys bum rushing trak, no idea who pulled or did what, our whole guild logged out on the ledge as to not have your train pushed up to our camp, we gave you a non interference attempt and you guys failed, its that simple.
lol! Our raid was CoH'd down, juggs were brought from a TMO member.

Much in the same way a TMO monk named sackstriker trained a fuckload of shit in solb to slow FE down from preparing to kill naggy.

keep training, keep lying
Old 02-13-2013, 07:36 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zenlina [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

You miss the point here pal.

Trak was trained, and was a mess, hence the wipe. You guys had clean shot afterwards, gratz !

We got 5 out of the last 6 VS, I'm laughing at TMO saying we aint a threat, that's all.

But I'm pretty sure now that we have downed Gore, we'll still get the TMO trolls to trolls (afterall, what have they left do [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.] ?).

FE still won't be a threat to TMO when we get 5 PD outta 6.

We are all cool with that guys, we know we won't be a threat until we are all around the last warden up in ST.

Peace [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Closed Thread