Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Rants and Flames

Closed Thread

Old 02-13-2013, 03:32 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zeelot [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
@ Daliant - We've removed a ton of ghosts recently. I kept your forum access because I didn't hate you, but since you want to post forum stuff on RnF I removed that too. Somehow I got the feeling you were never coming back so you were just 1 of many in our spring cleaning. If you come back and actually play EQ we can work it out. Same thing I told the others.
don't feel bad, they removed some of my forum access too... but I really wasn't using it anymore I guess lol.
Old 02-13-2013, 03:36 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zeelot [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
@ Daliant - We've removed a ton of ghosts recently. I kept your forum access because I didn't hate you, but since you want to post forum stuff on RnF I removed that too. Somehow I got the feeling you were never coming back so you were just 1 of many in our spring cleaning. If you come back and actually play EQ we can work it out. Same thing I told the others.
dont feel bad bro, back in last novemeber I came back and they had spring cleaned me too, but I was not aware they did this and was like FUCK DIS MAKE MY OWN GUILD (wich actually was alotta fun so i did it again)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Autotune View Post
Dance puppets dance.
Old 02-13-2013, 03:39 AM
Kobold

So, to clarify..

We kill VS, Trak after FE wiped with 40, draco without BDA making an attempt, CT without anyone attempting, Inny, Fay, and whatever the fuck your guild thinks you can kill in a true mobilization situation.

We also killed Naggy, Vox, OOA, HoV, and Eye while you were not doing VP.

Oh, and we did VP too...

Yeahhhh FE next up and coming guild; NOT.

Part of me says I can't keep drinking like this. The other part of me says, "Don't listen to that guy. He's drunk"
Old 02-13-2013, 03:41 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Loly Taa [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
So, to clarify..

We kill VS, Trak after FE wiped with 40, draco without BDA making an attempt, CT without anyone attempting, Inny, Fay, and whatever the fuck your guild thinks you can kill in a true mobilization situation.

We also killed Naggy, Vox, OOA, HoV, and Eye while you were not doing VP.

Oh, and we did VP too...

Yeahhhh FE next up and coming guild; NOT.
owned.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Autotune View Post
Dance puppets dance.
Old 02-13-2013, 04:34 AM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kevynne [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
owned.
If taking 5 times the amount of time to kill VP dragons with this group of people who 'dont know what they are doing' is owning us, you may be a bigger sociopath than Loly.

Daddy Zeelot died far too many times today; I know it hurt to see it happen. Denial is the first stage.
Old 02-13-2013, 04:37 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Daliant17447 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Second, TMO was well aware of both the fact that I RMT'd, openly admitted to it and got banned, and also the fact that I used an autofire macro to spawn ragefire even before I apped.
WTF... i wasnt aware of this, were you doing it during your days in DA too? Sigh.. i guess would be kind of expected since even Durison flipped out with all his RMT shit eventually too. Now i might need to back track all the long time players back then and work out which of yous bastards were playing fair or not, kind of was wondering where all the fucken loot/bank shit went during those days.

http://www.project1999.org/forums/sh...ad.php?t=74024

Just have to look at the officership/leadership

Durison _ gone
Fefifofum - gone
Nizzar - On red
Minten (And brother) - gone
Barbarian - Fucking up on EQmac
Supremacy - FE
Necrious - TMO
Azeth - gone
Heebee - Gone EQMac?

Who else did i leave out? And who was on the loot council back then too.
Old 02-13-2013, 04:37 AM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tanthallas [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
If taking 5 times the amount of time to kill VP dragons with this group of people who 'dont know what they are doing' is owning us, you may be a bigger sociopath than Loly.

Daddy Zeelot died far too many times today; I know it hurt to see it happen. Denial is the first stage.
We just roflstomped you, asshole.

Spin that.

Part of me says I can't keep drinking like this. The other part of me says, "Don't listen to that guy. He's drunk"
Old 02-13-2013, 04:42 AM
Fire Giant

Guild that has been killing shit for a year with noone challenging them has to bum rush VS on a server repop because they know its their only shot.

Theres nothing to spin.
Old 02-13-2013, 05:08 AM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tanthallas [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Guild that has been killing shit for a year with noone challenging them has to bum rush VS on a server repop because they know its their only shot.

Theres nothing to spin.
There's been plenty of (well just FE) boasting VS kills lately.

Oh, did we outmobilize you FE?

Glad they finally took down those 3 outdoor Kunark dragons, and glad they're finally doing something in VP, albeit the same thing most of them did in VD sans memblur.

Old 02-13-2013, 05:34 AM
Fire Giant

Outmobilize?

Do you know what words mean anymore, of have you drank yourself to the point of complete retardation?
Closed Thread