Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Red Community > Red Rants and Flames

Closed Thread

Old 12-24-2012, 11:39 AM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dragonzord [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
good lord batlle has 98% raid attendance since joining Nilly. hes gotta be boxed. no fucking way lol
Gaygean and all the greennames takes pity on Nizzarr's special needs.

It's just too bad that his boxed cleric cant heal muscle lock poison IRL.
Old 12-24-2012, 11:58 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dragonzord [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
RL tomatoes > pixels bro
I don't really like tomatoes. I will eat them sometimes on a salad or on a BLT, but I rarely do.
Old 12-24-2012, 01:14 PM
Banned

big difference between the tomatoes you get in a store and homegrowns picked right off the vine.

Got a big batch of homegrown lettuce for epic salad tomorrow too , and in a month ill be picking san marzano tomatoes and making my sunday sauce from fresh tomatoes.

shits serious , you keep your raid mobs ill keep my tomatoes.
Old 12-24-2012, 01:39 PM
Sarnak

steaks you've mentioned sunday sauce about 100 times on vent but failed to explain exactly wtf it is. can you plz post pics, recipe, and description of said Sunday sauce. thanks.
Old 12-24-2012, 02:40 PM
Banned

I do love me some homegrown. You should send me some Tomatoes and I may give you some exp.
Old 12-24-2012, 03:33 PM
Banned

Quote:

http://nihilumguild.com/DKP/viewmemb...izzar&istart=0

This man has attended 515 raids since the server has been opened. Literally more raids than days the server has been online. I just want everyone to keep him in your thoughts as he will most likely spend xmas raiding with his 133 minions.

[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
get a life
Old 12-24-2012, 03:37 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by s1ckness [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
get a life
mad because i am in the xmas spirit.
Old 12-24-2012, 04:13 PM
Sarnak

This Christmas season I am thankful for all my Red99 pals.

I've been playin that WoW vanilla emulator, and i gotta admit, i miss the banter on project 1999. People on WoW don't fucking talk to each other half the time, and it's hard to get a conversation going in general so far.

(Although someone did spark up some old school 'barrens chat' by linking Thunderfury, Blessed Blade of the Windseeker or what have you. Shit was pretty funny.)

Love my Red99 pals. Even the ones I hate.
Old 12-24-2012, 04:21 PM
Banned

im italian sam , i know your a jew but some of us are italian

on sunday italians make pasta with meatballs. Shit cooks for 4 hours and its legendary.

everyone uses cans of crushed tomatoes to make the sauce. Usually imported san marzanos grown from farms in northern italy. But the problem is its not the 80s or even the 90s anymore.

Even those farms are now growing shitbag GMod tomatoes and picking green, the tomates have no flavor , if you want the real deal you gotta grow it yourself. Instead of using these , i boil a pot full of tomatoes down and make meatballs then simmer 2 hours

make pasta

win

Gelly with a g sam , Gelly with a g

and im going to quote saidin even tho he is a faggot and say the best part of r99 is the rivalry and shit talking

thats why i want to play here. only problem is exp is shit and exp loss from pvp needs to go away

i dont care about yellow text myself.
Old 12-24-2012, 04:52 PM
Sarnak

dude there is no denying the best part of red99 is the shittalking on forums man. this shit used to be so fucking funny. without people like Casey and so many i cant even list, server will never be thriving in my eyes.