Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Rants and Flames

Closed Thread

Old 12-20-2012, 05:31 PM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bouncerr [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
If I do that... wont this thread get deleted pretty quick?
Didn't get deleted when you posted a bunch of account info, but I'm not trying to push you to post them here. Although, you could always PM the transaction logs to the staff instead of posting them here.

I don't have any sympathy for anyone who decides to RMT here, because of the risk it poses to the server. Since you're leaving I doubt you care about the risk it poses the server, but the right thing to do would be to out the RMTers to the staff- regardless of who they are.

Part of me says I can't keep drinking like this. The other part of me says, "Don't listen to that guy. He's drunk"
Old 12-20-2012, 05:34 PM
Fire Giant

Just be a fucking man about, post the shit here. Like seriously enough of this pussyfooting around. If you got it, show it. If not, then stfu about it.
MassiveMarc: Then we will poopsock in the shade.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nizzarr View Post
Vox was tanked by hughman in plain sight, we found out that the bard could attack tru the wall there(more lucky than exploit) and we just pilled everyone there.
Old 12-20-2012, 05:35 PM
Orc

Quote:
Originally Postedby Chedduh
Figured i would follow your example, now you come to the same conclusion i did of posting something like that being pointless. Interesting!

Quote:
Originally Postedby Ele
What, I don't even?
Laminin uses baffling idiocy! It's super effective!
Old 12-20-2012, 05:36 PM
Aviak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Massive Marc [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Just be a fucking man about, post the shit here. Like seriously enough of this pussyfooting around. If you got it, show it. If not, then stfu about it.
Old 12-20-2012, 05:36 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Loly Taa [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Didn't get deleted when you posted a bunch of account info, but I'm not trying to push you to post them here. Although, you could always PM the transaction logs to the staff instead of posting them here.

I don't have any sympathy for anyone who decides to RMT here, because of the risk it poses to the server. Since you're leaving I doubt you care about the risk it poses the server, but the right thing to do would be to out the RMTers to the staff- regardless of who they are.
Kinda waiting to burn them when they got Epic and VP key.

Make it hurt a little more.

Most of them are already flagged though. Including your trackers.
Old 12-20-2012, 05:38 PM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Massive Marc [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 12-20-2012, 05:39 PM
Skeleton

Quote:
Originally Posted by Loly Taa [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I am the liquor.
Now approaching a low shit system.
Old 12-20-2012, 05:42 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
I am the liquor.
[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 12-20-2012, 05:43 PM
Planar Protector

A whole page after the promise and nothing.
Old 12-20-2012, 05:47 PM
Banned

Quote:

Poor Drexen.... Whether he was the original Drexen or not- he felt so bad that he vouched for you that he promised to do everything he could to make up for what you did. (Which at the time was only a tracking account which has already been sacrificed and deleted.)

of all the people mentioned or brought into this thread. Drexen(new?) is the only one who is a truly stand up dude. ive only ever had good interactions with him, its sad his name got dragged into this
Closed Thread